Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for steve

Posted by john h on 8/19/01 at 10:44 (057159)

steve: i had my 3rd ESWT treatment at zapfest. about a month ago my pain level dropped to one about 30 day ago and for the most part has remained there. i of course use jade,cherry extract and wear a night splint. after 7 or more years of this PF disaster this is the longest and best i have ever done. if there is hope for me there is hope for anyone. this is a long and twisting road and you never know what is around the corner. someone once said 'when you climb the mountain and reach the top you can now really begin to climb'. i am not at the mountain top but buddy i think i can see it.

Re: Thanks John

Steve P on 8/19/01 at 19:03 (057200)

Thanks, John! For me, the specific places that Dr. Z treated with ESWT are indeed better. The problem is, I have other places on both feet that are still bad. But I'm encouraged overall, since I know that Dr. Z can assess where the next zaps should be applied. It make take another visit or two, but I'm very hopeful that ESWT will eventually get me there.

Now, please be careful with that mountain climbing!

Re: Thanks John/ to steve

john h on 8/23/01 at 14:18 (057690)

nancy n and judy have claimed they 'can take you there'! you need to check with them. they did not like me and barb having a secret pf handshake. i will show it to you the next time we meet.

Re: Thanks John

Steve P on 8/19/01 at 19:03 (057200)

Thanks, John! For me, the specific places that Dr. Z treated with ESWT are indeed better. The problem is, I have other places on both feet that are still bad. But I'm encouraged overall, since I know that Dr. Z can assess where the next zaps should be applied. It make take another visit or two, but I'm very hopeful that ESWT will eventually get me there.

Now, please be careful with that mountain climbing!

Re: Thanks John/ to steve

john h on 8/23/01 at 14:18 (057690)

nancy n and judy have claimed they 'can take you there'! you need to check with them. they did not like me and barb having a secret pf handshake. i will show it to you the next time we meet.