Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pf treatment

Posted by Suzanne M on 8/19/01 at 21:04 (057207)

In July my primary care physician diagnosed pf after 18 month of pain. I do leg/foot stretches before getting out of bed in the morning, I have begun wearing Dansko Professional clogs during my waking hours and occasionally wear New Balance shoes. I have no pain, on some occasion a sore heel. Is this enough to heal the pf or do I also need to do stretching exercises?

Suzanne

Re: pf treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/19/01 at 21:14 (057208)

Wow,

It sounds like you are healed. Why did you get pf in the first place. Try to figure this out. IF you lack motion at the ankle then wall stretching is very important to prevent future pf. Good shoes. No bare feet and try to figure out why pf in the first place

Re: pf treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/19/01 at 21:14 (057208)

Wow,

It sounds like you are healed. Why did you get pf in the first place. Try to figure this out. IF you lack motion at the ankle then wall stretching is very important to prevent future pf. Good shoes. No bare feet and try to figure out why pf in the first place