Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New Message Board format

Posted by Scott R on 8/20/01 at 15:12 (057299)

Since my comments have caused a drastic decrease in messages, I've changed the main message board page to make it appear all the messages are combined into one message board. The individual message boards can be selected by going to their respective pages: surgery, ESWT, and ask the doctors. This may change back to the way it was soon.

Re: New Message Board format

BrinG on 8/20/01 at 16:05 (057306)

Scott,

I hate to admit this, but I can't figure out how to get to the old forums, like surgery, TTS, ask the doctor, ESWT, etc. The only board I could find was the social board. Could you please give me some better directions. Is it just me? I know I'm tired.

Thanks
BCG

Re: Top boxes

Carmen on 8/20/01 at 16:59 (057313)

I belive you just click on the top boxes at the top of the Plantar FAsciitis and Hell Pain message board. All of the categories are up there.

BrianG on 8/20/01 at 19:28 (057338)

Hi Carmen,

Thanks, everything seems to be back to normal now. I swear, I wasn't loosing my mind !!!!! I hope :*)

BCG

Re: New Message Board format

BrinG on 8/20/01 at 16:05 (057306)

Scott,

I hate to admit this, but I can't figure out how to get to the old forums, like surgery, TTS, ask the doctor, ESWT, etc. The only board I could find was the social board. Could you please give me some better directions. Is it just me? I know I'm tired.

Thanks
BCG

Carmen on 8/20/01 at 16:59 (057313)

I belive you just click on the top boxes at the top of the Plantar FAsciitis and Hell Pain message board. All of the categories are up there.

BrianG on 8/20/01 at 19:28 (057338)

Hi Carmen,

Thanks, everything seems to be back to normal now. I swear, I wasn't loosing my mind !!!!! I hope :*)

BCG