Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I finally found an insert that cured me!

Posted by Amanda R on 8/21/01 at 21:23 (057491)

After 4 different doctors and 2 physical therapists and no relief I was just getting sick and tired of my heel pain. It had been over a year since this pain began. I am happy to say that I am now pain free and it only took about 3 weeks. If you have tried everything like I did then it is probably time to take this matter into your own hands, goto FOOT If you have any questions these people can help and they are very patient. Good luck

Re: I finally found an insert that cured me!

BG CPed on 8/21/01 at 21:41 (057492)

Well I looked at the 'cure' and it is a site for a premade visco insert. It is a basic device with a cutout in the heel and flanges like the PQ device by Rieckens lab. Some of the basic info on site is good. Some doesnt make sense. It claims to 'cure' pf and knee or back problems. It also claims to be a unique design that will correct both pronated AND supinated feet all in one device????

It says it is the only device made for PF. It is interesting to note that the person posting only has posted once? perhaps she left the SP of the front of her name??

Linda C. on 8/22/01 at 07:09 (057515)

Amanda R,

I'm skeptical, sounds too good to be true. How did you find out about this product?

Do you have any ties to FOOT other than using this product?

Scott R on 8/22/01 at 07:19 (057516)

This was Amanda R's first post so she is almost assuradly another fraud

Pauline on 8/22/01 at 08:37 (057526)

This is just my opinion, but this product looks very short to support any arch. It might do well for a heel spur, hole in the middle and cushioning, but from the piles and piles of tried orthotics I have collected this does not look like a serious treatment. On the other hand,
different people respond to different things. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt if she had replied the product helped her rather than cured.
Sorry Amanda, I can't give you my vote this time.

Richard, C.Ped on 8/22/01 at 14:14 (057560)

I think I will check out this web site While I am sitting here waiting for the deed to my beach front property in Arizona.
Richard

BG CPed on 8/21/01 at 21:41 (057492)

Well I looked at the 'cure' and it is a site for a premade visco insert. It is a basic device with a cutout in the heel and flanges like the PQ device by Rieckens lab. Some of the basic info on site is good. Some doesnt make sense. It claims to 'cure' pf and knee or back problems. It also claims to be a unique design that will correct both pronated AND supinated feet all in one device????

It says it is the only device made for PF. It is interesting to note that the person posting only has posted once? perhaps she left the SP of the front of her name??

Linda C. on 8/22/01 at 07:09 (057515)

Amanda R,

I'm skeptical, sounds too good to be true. How did you find out about this product?

Do you have any ties to FOOT other than using this product?

Scott R on 8/22/01 at 07:19 (057516)

This was Amanda R's first post so she is almost assuradly another fraud

Pauline on 8/22/01 at 08:37 (057526)

This is just my opinion, but this product looks very short to support any arch. It might do well for a heel spur, hole in the middle and cushioning, but from the piles and piles of tried orthotics I have collected this does not look like a serious treatment. On the other hand,
different people respond to different things. I'd give her the benefit of the doubt if she had replied the product helped her rather than cured.
Sorry Amanda, I can't give you my vote this time.

Richard, C.Ped on 8/22/01 at 14:14 (057560)

I think I will check out this web site While I am sitting here waiting for the deed to my beach front property in Arizona.
Richard