Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

a real doctor

Posted by paula on 8/22/01 at 15:17 (057571)

just got back from physiatrist visit ( rehab dr, md). he listened to my sad tale for an hour and proscribed a plastic, custom made afo with arch supports medial posts and what not. celebrex, celexa, pt, and he seemed to know his stuff. reall nice guy too. maybe i can stop researching all this stuff now? i asked a friend today what i was before i had to become an ersatz self treating podiatrist, foot and ankle surgeon, physical therapist and pedorthist and he couldn't remember. neither can i. what do i do with myself today? did i used to read books, socialize, watch t.v.? not sure. but i know for the rest of my life i'll wake up screaming things like: MIDTARSAL JOINT PRONATION, UCBL ORTHOTIC, MEDIAL HEEL SKIVE, FOREFOOT VARUS SULCUS WEDGE.

Re: a real doctor

Michelle M. on 8/23/01 at 15:12 (057697)

Waking up screaming...I can relate. My husband told me they were taking Celebrex off the market due to serious side effects. You may want to check into that. Good luck!

Michelle

Re: a real doctor

Michelle M. on 8/23/01 at 15:12 (057697)

Waking up screaming...I can relate. My husband told me they were taking Celebrex off the market due to serious side effects. You may want to check into that. Good luck!

Michelle