Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heel pain is gone!

Posted by John B on 8/22/01 at 16:18 (057588)

I had heel pain for months but started useing an othotic I found on the internet. I do stretching exercises and wear the supports and the pain is GONE. The site is http://www.foot they even have a 30 money back return guarantee.

John

Re: Heel pain is gone! SPAM IS BACK

BG CPed on 8/22/01 at 17:07 (057595)

I think this is the incarnation of SP-AMANDA from the post yesterday......Scott do you have your finger on the button??

Re: SPAM IS BACK

Scott R on 8/22/01 at 17:35 (057601)

Yes, eventhough they posted from a different computer this time, they are obviously spammers who have targeted us. I've placed a block so they can post from any computer but their website address will not show up. If they find away past that I'll escalate the war to shutting down their website and email as provided for in the terms of use they accepted when they made these posts.

Scott R on 8/22/01 at 17:36 (057602)

I forgot to mention that they sent me a free sample years ago and I refused to link to their website because i think their product is junk.

BG CPed on 8/22/01 at 21:13 (057630)

Scott without telling trade secrets how can you nail there site/email? I think that is a great idea. Now if you can tell me how I can get the weasels that have been spamming my fax machine at the office. I get 5 a day for stock tips, roofing jobs, satellite dish. The 1 800 remove numbers are all the same except for a few digits. I even got one from a company that wants to sell me a list of 200,000 fax and email so I can spam.

Re: Heel pain is gone! SPAM IS BACK

BG CPed on 8/22/01 at 17:07 (057595)

I think this is the incarnation of SP-AMANDA from the post yesterday......Scott do you have your finger on the button??

Scott R on 8/22/01 at 17:35 (057601)

Yes, eventhough they posted from a different computer this time, they are obviously spammers who have targeted us. I've placed a block so they can post from any computer but their website address will not show up. If they find away past that I'll escalate the war to shutting down their website and email as provided for in the terms of use they accepted when they made these posts.

Scott R on 8/22/01 at 17:36 (057602)

I forgot to mention that they sent me a free sample years ago and I refused to link to their website because i think their product is junk.

BG CPed on 8/22/01 at 21:13 (057630)

Scott without telling trade secrets how can you nail there site/email? I think that is a great idea. Now if you can tell me how I can get the weasels that have been spamming my fax machine at the office. I get 5 a day for stock tips, roofing jobs, satellite dish. The 1 800 remove numbers are all the same except for a few digits. I even got one from a company that wants to sell me a list of 200,000 fax and email so I can spam.