Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

dr z..please read

Posted by tony o on 8/22/01 at 23:05 (057636)

something happened today. i was grocery shopping and hanging onto the cart wearily when the pain got unbearable. iwas about 3/4 of the way when it got to burning so bad i took of my sock and shoe. as i started for the door a loud snap came from my ankle and felt like i was hit with electrical shock. all of a sudden the pain was 50-60% gone??? gone with just 20% of the original pain when i started. it felt like a rubber band was wound up to the max and then snapped. what is this.will it stay like this. it feels so much better. or is this just temporay and its gonna come back. have anyone else experienced this?? please tell me this is normal. if you don't i fear it will come back with a vengence. i can live like this. it feels lots better after 8 hrs. im walking pretty good.. wadda ya think dr. ZZZZZZz

Re: dr z..please read

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/23/01 at 11:02 (057669)

This is a new one for me. It could be some tearing of the plantar fascia
You performed your first pf partial release.

Wish I could examine you and then I would know exactly what happen to the foot and ankle.

Re: Redr. Z

tonyo on 8/23/01 at 13:24 (057685)

i might just take you up on that exam if this regresses to it was. already starting to hurt more n more. send me the info. where you are and phone #s and ill see if i can make arrangements. thanx youve been very helpfull so far and somehow i feel i can trust you. t

tonyo on 8/23/01 at 23:58 (057766)

no. i had a TTS decompression release on my left foot. already its starting to get worst. pain level went from 20% to 50% in one day. still better than i was but fear it will return to where it was. anything you can offer will be appreciated as imready to see another doc. tony o

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/23/01 at 11:02 (057669)

This is a new one for me. It could be some tearing of the plantar fascia
You performed your first pf partial release.

Wish I could examine you and then I would know exactly what happen to the foot and ankle.

Re: Redr. Z

tonyo on 8/23/01 at 13:24 (057685)

i might just take you up on that exam if this regresses to it was. already starting to hurt more n more. send me the info. where you are and phone #s and ill see if i can make arrangements. thanx youve been very helpfull so far and somehow i feel i can trust you. t

tonyo on 8/23/01 at 23:58 (057766)

no. i had a TTS decompression release on my left foot. already its starting to get worst. pain level went from 20% to 50% in one day. still better than i was but fear it will return to where it was. anything you can offer will be appreciated as imready to see another doc. tony o