Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hello Lisa

Posted by john h on 8/23/01 at 11:22 (057673)

your FootFlex is in the mail and i found the instructions. i think it is a good device if you use it regularly and follow the instruction.

Re: hello John H !

Lisa C on 8/24/01 at 01:37 (057768)

I just emailed you THANKS! I can't wait to get it. Instructions too? This must be my lucky day! It was my birthday yesterday. I will enjoy this gift and hope it gets me closer to a complete healing!! (I know Julie, I will have to be careful for life!) Many thanks again for your generosity!!

Re: Lisa

Tammie on 8/24/01 at 07:26 (057783)

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! May you have many more and hopefully filled with less pain! Happy belated birthday!

Julie on 8/24/01 at 09:12 (057792)

Happy Birthday. It was my husband's birthday too. You are both in good company.

john h on 8/24/01 at 13:07 (057831)

i am also a Leo! i try to foget these birthday things these days. i know count my birthday in 'reverse dog years'!

Re: Tammie

Lisa C on 8/26/01 at 02:21 (057993)

Tammy (I know your true spelling from your posts) You really are sweet to take the time out to post that nice birthday wish for me! Thank you!! Life is so full lately that if it weren't for heel pain I wouldn't have anything to wish for! I wish for a healing for all of us at heelspurs!!

Re: Julie

Lisa C on 8/26/01 at 02:25 (057994)

This is such a nice surprize! (surprise for you Julie) Happy birthday to your Leo too! Thank you so much. Its turning into a birthweek!

Re: john h

Lisa C on 8/26/01 at 02:39 (057995)

Happy Birthday to you too! Since we are entering Virgo territory you must have already not-celebrated yours! I too have given up celebrating the day, well tried anyway. I have a sister who is 10 years older then me & I threw an over the hill party for her one year. She is keeping track of my b-days. I am going to have to leave town when I hit 50 or I am going to get the big payback! Must heal these feet so I will be able to make a quick get away!

Tammie on 8/26/01 at 12:14 (058021)

I use Tammie tho to post as there are other Tammy and a Tam to lol guess it was a popular name to ! Well I hope you had a good Birthday as you sure deserved it and hopefully you get your wish to lol! Take care and hugs to u!

Re: hello John H !

Lisa C on 8/24/01 at 01:37 (057768)

I just emailed you THANKS! I can't wait to get it. Instructions too? This must be my lucky day! It was my birthday yesterday. I will enjoy this gift and hope it gets me closer to a complete healing!! (I know Julie, I will have to be careful for life!) Many thanks again for your generosity!!

Tammie on 8/24/01 at 07:26 (057783)

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! May you have many more and hopefully filled with less pain! Happy belated birthday!

Julie on 8/24/01 at 09:12 (057792)

Happy Birthday. It was my husband's birthday too. You are both in good company.

john h on 8/24/01 at 13:07 (057831)

i am also a Leo! i try to foget these birthday things these days. i know count my birthday in 'reverse dog years'!

Lisa C on 8/26/01 at 02:21 (057993)

Tammy (I know your true spelling from your posts) You really are sweet to take the time out to post that nice birthday wish for me! Thank you!! Life is so full lately that if it weren't for heel pain I wouldn't have anything to wish for! I wish for a healing for all of us at heelspurs!!

Re: Julie

Lisa C on 8/26/01 at 02:25 (057994)

This is such a nice surprize! (surprise for you Julie) Happy birthday to your Leo too! Thank you so much. Its turning into a birthweek!

Re: john h

Lisa C on 8/26/01 at 02:39 (057995)

Happy Birthday to you too! Since we are entering Virgo territory you must have already not-celebrated yours! I too have given up celebrating the day, well tried anyway. I have a sister who is 10 years older then me & I threw an over the hill party for her one year. She is keeping track of my b-days. I am going to have to leave town when I hit 50 or I am going to get the big payback! Must heal these feet so I will be able to make a quick get away!

Tammie on 8/26/01 at 12:14 (058021)

I use Tammie tho to post as there are other Tammy and a Tam to lol guess it was a popular name to ! Well I hope you had a good Birthday as you sure deserved it and hopefully you get your wish to lol! Take care and hugs to u!