Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Good Luck Laurie

Posted by Tammie on 8/24/01 at 08:53 (057787)

Laurie, I hope all goes well for you at your dr.s appt. today my thoughts and prayers will be with you as always, I know how hard it is really i do (smile) Let me know how things go for you and I might catch you online later this evening or soon. I am glad they are finally getting you in to the clinic to!!!!! Bout time something goes right even if it is getting a decent time for a appt. I mean we look for small blessings then we might find larger ones right?LOL Take care my friend you go first then it is I lol. Thinking of you. ((((((HUGSSSSSSS))))))

Re: Good Luck Laurie

nancy s. on 8/24/01 at 09:51 (057806)

yes, along with tammie, i wish you the best of luck today, laurie. i'm sending you confidence right now.

Julie on 8/24/01 at 11:22 (057815)

Me too, Laurie! Best of luck and may this visit prove a turning point.

Valerie S on 8/24/01 at 11:39 (057817)

My thoughts are with you today, Laurie. I will pray for some Divine Intervention... may God help your doctor see you more clearly.

Donna M on 8/24/01 at 12:28 (057822)

Same here Laurie, I wish you all the best and pray you can get some real answers and peace of mind!!
Donna

Laurie R on 8/24/01 at 14:16 (057839)

Hi to everyone , Thank you so much for all the good thoughts coming my way . I really appreciate it . I will post when I get back from my appointment . And of course I am a little nervous . I have not seen my Pod since Jan . I have so much to talk to him about . I also finally got an appointment with the Pain management center that is going to be in Sept. I really feel part of this is up to me . I want to take a big part in my treatment . Whatever I have I have ,I need to learn how to deal with it .

Thanks again. Tammie I wish you all the best at your appointment also . I will be looking forward to hearing your report. All I know is pain sucks and none of us deserve this ,but we must deal with it.

Laurie R

nancy s. on 8/24/01 at 09:51 (057806)

yes, along with tammie, i wish you the best of luck today, laurie. i'm sending you confidence right now.

Julie on 8/24/01 at 11:22 (057815)

Me too, Laurie! Best of luck and may this visit prove a turning point.

Valerie S on 8/24/01 at 11:39 (057817)

My thoughts are with you today, Laurie. I will pray for some Divine Intervention... may God help your doctor see you more clearly.

Donna M on 8/24/01 at 12:28 (057822)

Same here Laurie, I wish you all the best and pray you can get some real answers and peace of mind!!
Donna

Laurie R on 8/24/01 at 14:16 (057839)

Hi to everyone , Thank you so much for all the good thoughts coming my way . I really appreciate it . I will post when I get back from my appointment . And of course I am a little nervous . I have not seen my Pod since Jan . I have so much to talk to him about . I also finally got an appointment with the Pain management center that is going to be in Sept. I really feel part of this is up to me . I want to take a big part in my treatment . Whatever I have I have ,I need to learn how to deal with it .

Thanks again. Tammie I wish you all the best at your appointment also . I will be looking forward to hearing your report. All I know is pain sucks and none of us deserve this ,but we must deal with it.

Laurie R