Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

b'ball for girls

Posted by Scott R on 8/24/01 at 20:25 (057882)

Yes, you're an excellent rebounding team, but be patient, make the extra pass. [Whistle] michele: Smith to griffith. Down hard goes tamecka dixon. She is called for the foul. Doris: Dixon playing with that plantar fascitis in the heel. She did participate in shootaround, unlike what occurred in the utah series, where she sat out. That heel started -- starting to feel better. Michele: She played sporadically in game two against utah. Game one she looked brilliant, but game two looked hobbled. A forced shot. They'll say this went off of sacramento. So lisa leslie and company will inbound. After an absolute torrid pace to start this game off, things just a touch slower. Dixon kicking out to milton. Baseliner is good. Doris: You see what los angeles' dribble penetration

Re: b'ball for girls

Scott R on 8/24/01 at 21:31 (057890)

Doris: I admire tamecka dixon's toughness throughout the utah series and this series, because plantar fascitis is extremely painful. She told me the longer she sits , the tighter my foot gets. Michele: And you're right, in the first game against houston in that series, tamecka dixon looked terrific. But by the time the second game rolled around, they were back at staples center, she was really hobbled. Misses the first, much to the delight of the delight of the fans here.

Re: b'ball for girls

Scott R on 8/24/01 at 21:31 (057890)

Doris: I admire tamecka dixon's toughness throughout the utah series and this series, because plantar fascitis is extremely painful. She told me the longer she sits , the tighter my foot gets. Michele: And you're right, in the first game against houston in that series, tamecka dixon looked terrific. But by the time the second game rolled around, they were back at staples center, she was really hobbled. Misses the first, much to the delight of the delight of the fans here.