Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hello julie

Posted by joh h on 8/25/01 at 16:56 (057959)

the tie in the picture is the regimental tie for the Royal Horse Brigade and also the Black Watch Royal Highland Regiment. Add a very small silver stripe to that tie and you have my very favorite tie of all The Royal Air Force. In europe some years ago i was approached by a gentleman who inquired of me 'Are you one of us?'. I was lost and then he quickly reminded me that i was wearing the tie of The Royal Air Force. We shared a bottle of wine after that. British history is steeped in Regimental ties and they are taken very seriously. There are numerous web sites, mostly in Britan and Australia that specialize in regimental ties. I would suspect there are hundreds of different regimental ties. Now! are you not glad you have all this wonderful information on ties. Tell me your husbands regiment in australia and i will find his tie.

Re: hello john

Julie on 8/26/01 at 09:08 (058009)

Now that is one very beautiful tie! I've never looked so closely at it before. And yes, I AM glad I have all this wonderful information on ties. Thank you!

Re: hello john

Julie on 8/26/01 at 09:08 (058009)

Now that is one very beautiful tie! I've never looked so closely at it before. And yes, I AM glad I have all this wonderful information on ties. Thank you!