Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

If you remember Mary S please read

Posted by Tammie on 8/26/01 at 12:07 (058020)

I tryed posting must have lost it , hope this does not appear twice if so sorry!
Dear friends,
I have been trying to keep up with Mary,and have recently recieved a letter asking that we pray for her and her husband Fred! She was a schoolteacher maybe that will jar your memory and was recovering from surgery getting ready to return to school. Well her husband had some sort of a seizure , she had to call a ambulance and has had quite the scare, he broke his arm in two places and shattered the ball in the socket in his shoulder into 4 places and fractured 4 vertabrea in his back, as she wrote (I am copying what she wrote me here) He had surgery and was in hospital for 10 days and she just got him home.They have not found any tumor or brain damage but he will have to take medication for the seizure for the rest of his life. In all of this she is trying to recover herself and has had great deal of tumoil and pain physical and emotional of course. She wanted to let her friends know here that you all have a great place in her heart and has thought of us all often, she appreciates all the support and love and care she recieved here and wanted her friends to know she just did not disappear. Now she needs our prayers as she is trying very hard to deal with many things including trying to work take care of her husband and of course her own foot. Please keep her and her husband in your thoughts and prayers! And she hopes that sometime she will be able to check in to say hello but understand that she is a bit overwelmed right now! So please say a praer for our Mary S and her husband! Thank You,

Re: If you remember Mary S please read

Laurie R on 8/26/01 at 12:47 (058025)

Dear Tammie and Mary , Yes I remember Mary , I was wondering why she has not posted. My heart is with her all the way . Please tell her I will pray for her. Life sure throws us some hard balls .... Thank goodness he is going to be ok ... I'm sending her my love ....Laurie R

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/26/01 at 13:17 (058029)

Oh boy!!!

When it rains it pours. Send her my regards please

Julie on 8/26/01 at 14:07 (058034)

And mine, please.

Pauline on 8/26/01 at 14:09 (058035)

Oh Tammie,
Thanks for letting everyone know about Mary S. She sure does need everyone prayers. She's on my list as of now. If you talk to her again
tell her she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Donna M on 8/26/01 at 14:18 (058036)

Yes, I remember Mary and thank you so much for letting us know!! Assure her that we all have her and her husband in our hearts and in our prayers!! Also let her know if she needs a shoulder, she knows where we all are!!!
No matter how bad we hurt and feel, there is someone that has a worse situation than our own. Sure does make life's outlook brighter!!

john h on 8/26/01 at 18:53 (058046)

i realize mary s probably does not want her mailing address on the board but if you have it i would sure like to send her and her husband some flowers and a card. john1932@swbell.net

Re: I am sure she will be happy to know

Tammie on 8/27/01 at 19:34 (058152)

That her good friends are praying for her and concerned. I emailed her a message and asked if she minded her mail posted but have not heard anything yet! Keep the good prayers going as I do believe in the power of prayer!

Re: Mary S.

Necee on 8/27/01 at 21:20 (058172)

Oh yes, I remember Mary and have wondered about her. So sorry to learn about her troubles, she was really having a difficult time herself and now this! Sometimes things happen and we just don't understand why. I'm very glad to know that her husband will be ok, they will both be in my prayers.
Thanks Tammie for sharing,
All the best to you all,
Necee

Richard, C.Ped on 8/29/01 at 15:57 (058370)

You got it!!
Richard

Laurie R on 8/26/01 at 12:47 (058025)

Dear Tammie and Mary , Yes I remember Mary , I was wondering why she has not posted. My heart is with her all the way . Please tell her I will pray for her. Life sure throws us some hard balls .... Thank goodness he is going to be ok ... I'm sending her my love ....Laurie R

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/26/01 at 13:17 (058029)

Oh boy!!!

When it rains it pours. Send her my regards please

Julie on 8/26/01 at 14:07 (058034)

And mine, please.

Pauline on 8/26/01 at 14:09 (058035)

Oh Tammie,
Thanks for letting everyone know about Mary S. She sure does need everyone prayers. She's on my list as of now. If you talk to her again
tell her she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Donna M on 8/26/01 at 14:18 (058036)

Yes, I remember Mary and thank you so much for letting us know!! Assure her that we all have her and her husband in our hearts and in our prayers!! Also let her know if she needs a shoulder, she knows where we all are!!!
No matter how bad we hurt and feel, there is someone that has a worse situation than our own. Sure does make life's outlook brighter!!

john h on 8/26/01 at 18:53 (058046)

i realize mary s probably does not want her mailing address on the board but if you have it i would sure like to send her and her husband some flowers and a card. john1932@swbell.net

Re: I am sure she will be happy to know

Tammie on 8/27/01 at 19:34 (058152)

That her good friends are praying for her and concerned. I emailed her a message and asked if she minded her mail posted but have not heard anything yet! Keep the good prayers going as I do believe in the power of prayer!

Re: Mary S.

Necee on 8/27/01 at 21:20 (058172)

Oh yes, I remember Mary and have wondered about her. So sorry to learn about her troubles, she was really having a difficult time herself and now this! Sometimes things happen and we just don't understand why. I'm very glad to know that her husband will be ok, they will both be in my prayers.
Thanks Tammie for sharing,
All the best to you all,
Necee

Richard, C.Ped on 8/29/01 at 15:57 (058370)

You got it!!
Richard