Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What I consider a success!

Posted by chris on 8/27/01 at 07:35 (058081)

I just had to post this good news. I had tts and pf surgery in Nov '00 and this past weekend I did something that prior to surgery would have had me bed ridden for days! I participated in a bowling tournament! I had to bowl over 10 games in 2 days and accomplished this pain free and even won some $$ to top it off!

Bowling to me is like running to some of you out there and for me to do this following surgery, well there just isn't words to express my happiness!

I hope this bit of encouragement helps some of you!

Chris

Re: What I consider a success!

Lori R on 8/27/01 at 18:08 (058145)

Chris,

Thanks for posting your story, it is very encouraging for all of us. Congrats to you!!! Not only for your physical acheivement but also on winning some moola! So, are you going to take us all out for a celebration dinner? :-)

You have found your happy feet again!
Lori

Re: What I consider a success!

Lori R on 8/27/01 at 18:08 (058145)

Chris,

Thanks for posting your story, it is very encouraging for all of us. Congrats to you!!! Not only for your physical acheivement but also on winning some moola! So, are you going to take us all out for a celebration dinner? :-)

You have found your happy feet again!
Lori