Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

hello

Posted by clara on 8/27/01 at 13:08 (058108)

Hi there heelspurs-friends!

How are you - out there in cyberspace!? I´m feeling better and I´M BACK TO WORK!!! I cannot believe this..... why am I so afraid that this will not last!? I´m so afraid of more 'set-backs'..

Hugs to you my friends - you have been (and are!) my best medicine!!

Clara

Re: hello

Laurie R on 8/27/01 at 14:41 (058114)

Hi Clara , What you are feeling is so normal . Try to enjoy your pain free days . This just might mean you are cure. I can sure relate to how you are feeling. Hang in there. My very best to you . Laurie R

Julie on 8/27/01 at 15:19 (058119)

Hi Clara

Congratulation! A big step forward for you. I'm so glad, because I know how much it means to you to be back at the job you love. Enjoy it!

Let us know how it goes. And don't let the occasional setback disturb you. It will pass.

Julie

Donna M on 8/27/01 at 17:20 (058141)

Congrats Clara!! Just continue to take care and pamper yourself whenever possible!! Prayerfully your pain will not return!!
Keep us posted on your 'continued health'!!
Donna

Necee on 8/27/01 at 20:44 (058163)

Hi Clara,
Your back to work! Thats wonderful news! I'm always encouraged when I read about my PF friends that have had success. I went back to work in July, but I haven't been as lucky as you, maybe things will get better.
You just hang in there and don't worry about the 'what ifs', just keep doing what your doing and enjoy your pain free life.
All the best to you
Necee

Re: hello - thanks!

Clara on 8/28/01 at 04:28 (058199)

Hi everybody!

Thank you for your sweet understandness!!
I do know that life will go on, and sure, I´m glad I´ve found you friends!!!!
I will NOT go away, I still look at the board every day.

By the way, I´m reading a very touching book right now, the title is 'A course in Miracles' - it´s fantastic! you can read about how it came at http://64.77.6.149/about_acim_section/how_it_came.html

I´m deeply moved by it, It´s rather strange, I haven´t heard about the book before, and I´m having a good cry each time I open it. It´s like a 'religious guidance' to me. We all need stuff like that, I think.
Have somebody read it?

Take care

/Clara

Laurie R on 8/27/01 at 14:41 (058114)

Hi Clara , What you are feeling is so normal . Try to enjoy your pain free days . This just might mean you are cure. I can sure relate to how you are feeling. Hang in there. My very best to you . Laurie R

Julie on 8/27/01 at 15:19 (058119)

Hi Clara

Congratulation! A big step forward for you. I'm so glad, because I know how much it means to you to be back at the job you love. Enjoy it!

Let us know how it goes. And don't let the occasional setback disturb you. It will pass.

Julie

Donna M on 8/27/01 at 17:20 (058141)

Congrats Clara!! Just continue to take care and pamper yourself whenever possible!! Prayerfully your pain will not return!!
Keep us posted on your 'continued health'!!
Donna

Necee on 8/27/01 at 20:44 (058163)

Hi Clara,
Your back to work! Thats wonderful news! I'm always encouraged when I read about my PF friends that have had success. I went back to work in July, but I haven't been as lucky as you, maybe things will get better.
You just hang in there and don't worry about the 'what ifs', just keep doing what your doing and enjoy your pain free life.
All the best to you
Necee

Re: hello - thanks!

Clara on 8/28/01 at 04:28 (058199)

Hi everybody!

Thank you for your sweet understandness!!
I do know that life will go on, and sure, I´m glad I´ve found you friends!!!!
I will NOT go away, I still look at the board every day.

By the way, I´m reading a very touching book right now, the title is 'A course in Miracles' - it´s fantastic! you can read about how it came at http://64.77.6.149/about_acim_section/how_it_came.html

I´m deeply moved by it, It´s rather strange, I haven´t heard about the book before, and I´m having a good cry each time I open it. It´s like a 'religious guidance' to me. We all need stuff like that, I think.
Have somebody read it?

Take care

/Clara