Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

in the email bag

Posted by Scott R on 8/30/01 at 06:32 (058428)

Ah.... to be understood! Thank-you for having in writing every thing I have been going through. I am a nurse and I went to work in a 13 story retirement center, they told us to use the stairs... my feet hurt so bad I had to use the elevator- I was reprimanded by my boss. My insurance would not cover any of the treatment my doctor prescribed- I applied for L & I- they have denied me twice- I never had foot problems until this excessive use of my feet. Please do you know of any cases that have been excepted by L & I? A reply would be so appreciated! Kathryn Fisher fisherki10@aol.com

Re: What is L & I?

Valerie S on 9/02/01 at 10:26 (058781)

I don't know what 'L&I' is... can anyone help this poor woman? I believe that my PF is from working on my feet so much, and I am now using my long-term disability plan... is this the same thing?

Re: What is L & I?

Valerie S on 9/02/01 at 10:26 (058781)

I don't know what 'L&I' is... can anyone help this poor woman? I believe that my PF is from working on my feet so much, and I am now using my long-term disability plan... is this the same thing?