Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tammie's surgery

Posted by Nikki on 8/30/01 at 17:56 (058513)

Hi everyone. My mom (Tammie) is back from the surgery. All is well, she is home right now. My mom thanks all of you for your good wishes and prayers. Well thanks again. ~Nikki

Re: Tammie's surgery

JudyS on 8/30/01 at 18:40 (058514)

Nikki you're such a sweetie-pie! Thank you so much for the update - and be sure to give your mom a hug for us (and a Hershey Bar....).

Donna M on 8/30/01 at 23:04 (058540)

Yes, thank you Nikki, it was sweet of you to let us know! Just keep us informed and maybe she will be back on ASAP, and on the road to pain free days!!
Donna

Julie on 8/31/01 at 13:57 (058593)

Thank you, Nikki, for letting us know. Please give my love to Tammy.

Julie

BrianG on 8/31/01 at 15:25 (058610)

Thanks Nikki,

I know your going to be a lot of help around the house while your mom is layed up. Just don't forget to go out and have some fun with your friends too. An equal balance of help and fun will be good for both of you. Oh ya, don't put anything red in with the whites, and don't wash the sweaters in hot water. Now you know everything about laundy that I've learned in my whole life :*)

Say hi to mom
BCG

Nikki on 8/31/01 at 17:20 (058627)

Hello everyone~
My mom is mad at the doctors because they only gave her Dargasant. She says it sucks. But hopefully soon she will feel better!! Oh and I offered my mom an ice cream bar, but she didn't want it. Anyways my mom will be in rare form tomorrow seeing as how my oldest brother is coming home, and he isn't to pleasant. Thanks ~nikki

JudyS on 8/31/01 at 18:42 (058637)

Nikki - you really are such a sweetheart for continuing to update us. Your mom is very important to us here.
Tomorrow tell your big brother to chill. Give your mom a break for awhile.
If he doesn't, he'll have to answer to all the moms on this board and I don't think he wants that! :) Give her another hug for us.

john h on 8/31/01 at 19:50 (058650)

tammie: remind your mom i want her to keep up with Day of Our Lives for me. I want to know what has happened to Princess Gina and John? tell her to forget the other crummy soap she watches.

Nikki on 8/31/01 at 20:48 (058660)

Ok John I will try, but I don't think my dad will let go of GH so easy... Anyways I will try to keep you updated with my mom. I will talk to you later, and thank you all so very much for your nice remarks. ~Nikki~

Laurie R on 8/31/01 at 23:18 (058671)

Hello Nikki , I hope your mom is feeling better. Make sure you give her our love . Plesae tell her we all are thinking about her and wish her well. You are too sweet for giving us the updates we appreciate it so much. Give your mom a kiss and a big hug from me ok???? Much love , Laurie R (Angel's) mom.....

BrianG on 9/01/01 at 20:20 (058736)

Hi Nikki,

How ya doing? I was wondering about the med that your mom is taking, Dargasant. I never heard of it, can you ask her what it is. Anyone else know??? I guess your pain in the butt brother is home by now. Tell him to go get a motel room if he starts demanding that you guys do stuff for him :*) We're hoping your all doing OK, your dad too.

BCG

Laurie R on 9/01/01 at 21:09 (058744)

Hi Brian , I think Nikki may of ment Darvocet .... Not sure but that sounds right to me . Nikki how are you and how is your mom feeling. She is sooooooooooooooooooo Lucky to have you . Much love Laurie R

Nikki on 9/02/01 at 11:16 (058785)

Hello everyone. My pain in the butt brother is finally gone! Not only did he bring his gf but he brought 2 other friends too. And surprisingly Chipper was actually the good one... The gf well that's a different story. Well I am taking good care of my mom. She slept in my room last night and i got up at 3:30 to get her, her medicine, and milk to go with it. I think she is slowly starting to improve, and Laurie you are right about the medicine, but I wasn't sure what it was called, but that is it. Thank you everyone, Dont worry my mom will be back on here in no time. My mom says that she has been taking 2 Darvocet at a time, but that makes her stomach upset. Well I will ttyl ~Nikki

Laurie R on 9/02/01 at 12:29 (058794)

Hi Nikki this is Angel's mom, you are the best to be taking such good care of your mom. I knew you would ,you remind me so much of my Angel . I hope school is going well for you , Angel had a problem at school on Friday , if she did not tell you yet have her tell you . She thinks you are so cool .I'm so happy you and her started talking .

Give your mom a big hug for me and tell her I miss her. I hope her pain is not bad .

much love ,Laurie R

JudyS on 8/30/01 at 18:40 (058514)

Nikki you're such a sweetie-pie! Thank you so much for the update - and be sure to give your mom a hug for us (and a Hershey Bar....).

Donna M on 8/30/01 at 23:04 (058540)

Yes, thank you Nikki, it was sweet of you to let us know! Just keep us informed and maybe she will be back on ASAP, and on the road to pain free days!!
Donna

Julie on 8/31/01 at 13:57 (058593)

Thank you, Nikki, for letting us know. Please give my love to Tammy.

Julie

BrianG on 8/31/01 at 15:25 (058610)

Thanks Nikki,

I know your going to be a lot of help around the house while your mom is layed up. Just don't forget to go out and have some fun with your friends too. An equal balance of help and fun will be good for both of you. Oh ya, don't put anything red in with the whites, and don't wash the sweaters in hot water. Now you know everything about laundy that I've learned in my whole life :*)

Say hi to mom
BCG

Nikki on 8/31/01 at 17:20 (058627)

Hello everyone~
My mom is mad at the doctors because they only gave her Dargasant. She says it sucks. But hopefully soon she will feel better!! Oh and I offered my mom an ice cream bar, but she didn't want it. Anyways my mom will be in rare form tomorrow seeing as how my oldest brother is coming home, and he isn't to pleasant. Thanks ~nikki

JudyS on 8/31/01 at 18:42 (058637)

Nikki - you really are such a sweetheart for continuing to update us. Your mom is very important to us here.
Tomorrow tell your big brother to chill. Give your mom a break for awhile.
If he doesn't, he'll have to answer to all the moms on this board and I don't think he wants that! :) Give her another hug for us.

john h on 8/31/01 at 19:50 (058650)

tammie: remind your mom i want her to keep up with Day of Our Lives for me. I want to know what has happened to Princess Gina and John? tell her to forget the other crummy soap she watches.

Nikki on 8/31/01 at 20:48 (058660)

Ok John I will try, but I don't think my dad will let go of GH so easy... Anyways I will try to keep you updated with my mom. I will talk to you later, and thank you all so very much for your nice remarks. ~Nikki~

Laurie R on 8/31/01 at 23:18 (058671)

Hello Nikki , I hope your mom is feeling better. Make sure you give her our love . Plesae tell her we all are thinking about her and wish her well. You are too sweet for giving us the updates we appreciate it so much. Give your mom a kiss and a big hug from me ok???? Much love , Laurie R (Angel's) mom.....

BrianG on 9/01/01 at 20:20 (058736)

Hi Nikki,

How ya doing? I was wondering about the med that your mom is taking, Dargasant. I never heard of it, can you ask her what it is. Anyone else know??? I guess your pain in the butt brother is home by now. Tell him to go get a motel room if he starts demanding that you guys do stuff for him :*) We're hoping your all doing OK, your dad too.

BCG

Laurie R on 9/01/01 at 21:09 (058744)

Hi Brian , I think Nikki may of ment Darvocet .... Not sure but that sounds right to me . Nikki how are you and how is your mom feeling. She is sooooooooooooooooooo Lucky to have you . Much love Laurie R

Nikki on 9/02/01 at 11:16 (058785)

Hello everyone. My pain in the butt brother is finally gone! Not only did he bring his gf but he brought 2 other friends too. And surprisingly Chipper was actually the good one... The gf well that's a different story. Well I am taking good care of my mom. She slept in my room last night and i got up at 3:30 to get her, her medicine, and milk to go with it. I think she is slowly starting to improve, and Laurie you are right about the medicine, but I wasn't sure what it was called, but that is it. Thank you everyone, Dont worry my mom will be back on here in no time. My mom says that she has been taking 2 Darvocet at a time, but that makes her stomach upset. Well I will ttyl ~Nikki

Laurie R on 9/02/01 at 12:29 (058794)

Hi Nikki this is Angel's mom, you are the best to be taking such good care of your mom. I knew you would ,you remind me so much of my Angel . I hope school is going well for you , Angel had a problem at school on Friday , if she did not tell you yet have her tell you . She thinks you are so cool .I'm so happy you and her started talking .

Give your mom a big hug for me and tell her I miss her. I hope her pain is not bad .

much love ,Laurie R