Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

acupuncture

Posted by susanm on 8/30/01 at 18:41 (058515)

I just wanted everyone to know that after six acupuncture treatments, I feel like I am improving as a result. Over the past three weeks I have had 6 treatments including chiropractic adjustments.

Two weeks ago I wasn't even sure I would be able to open school. Today I am doing it: moving books, standing, walking all over the building all day on hard floors.

Unfortunately, insurance does not cover the treatments and I have a few more to go.

Re: acupuncture

Julie on 8/31/01 at 03:13 (058557)

Susan, it sounds as though you've found a very good practitioner. I'm glad the acupuncture treatment has helped, and that you've been able to make a relatively painless return to work. Too bad insurance doesn't cover it, but as long as you can afford it I'm sure you feel it's worth paying for.

Re: acupuncture

Julie on 8/31/01 at 03:13 (058557)

Susan, it sounds as though you've found a very good practitioner. I'm glad the acupuncture treatment has helped, and that you've been able to make a relatively painless return to work. Too bad insurance doesn't cover it, but as long as you can afford it I'm sure you feel it's worth paying for.