Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

plantars wort

Posted by chad f on 9/01/01 at 00:04 (058673)

On the bottom of my foot I have a slightly raised hard spot. It is sometimes very painful to walk on. I usally soak my foot to soften the hard spot and dig out as much as I can. Finding very small hard round what appears to be dead skin. If I dig deep enough I can see what seems to be like a root. What can make this go away? I have tried a OTC acid that is for corns but it doesn't take it away completely.

Re: plantars wort

Pauline on 9/01/01 at 15:05 (058723)

Chad,
Dermatologist and Podotrist can get rid of your Plantar Wort very quickly.
The first thing you have to do is make sure that is what you are dealing with. Get the proper diagnosis. After that it's a piece of cake. New
methods get rid of these worts fast and eliminate lots of repeat doctor visits.

Jake on 10/15/01 at 12:17 (063010)

I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but I've had great success getting rid of plantars worts on my feet by soaking just the affected area in water as hot as I can possibly stand for 10 or so minutes a day. After a week they're gone.

Pauline on 9/01/01 at 15:05 (058723)

Chad,
Dermatologist and Podotrist can get rid of your Plantar Wort very quickly.
The first thing you have to do is make sure that is what you are dealing with. Get the proper diagnosis. After that it's a piece of cake. New
methods get rid of these worts fast and eliminate lots of repeat doctor visits.

Jake on 10/15/01 at 12:17 (063010)

I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but I've had great success getting rid of plantars worts on my feet by soaking just the affected area in water as hot as I can possibly stand for 10 or so minutes a day. After a week they're gone.