Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks-- I have some ideas now

Posted by alan k on 9/01/01 at 06:32 (058686)

I will look into the possibility that it would be as easy as filling out a form to send people this medicine, if they would like it.

But your feedback led me to see that it would be less intimidating somehow to try topical treatments, of which there are two here, plus a bath solution that accomplish tendon release, among other things. Maybe I will post about sending those things along in the next couple of days. I am definitely going to think over everything I have heard.

There really isn't anything to fear about the herbal treatment, however, but I do understand.

It really does open things up for fast healing. Doesn't it sound a little tempting, eh? Just a few little herbie-werbies?

Re: Thanks-- I have some ideas now

BG CPed on 9/01/01 at 08:38 (058691)

I have read the thread on this substance and am curious how it actually works. I see that it releases tendons, and it can also do it in topical form via absorbsion. I was of the opinion that cervical as well as lumbar spondylosis was in most cases due to boney prominence or spur pressing on nerve. I know if you took film on 100 people over 50 you would probably see 70 of them with some degree just not symptomatic.

If there is osteo blockage or vertebral shifting, even a disc breakdown that precipitated the spur are the ligaments that get 'released' going to ovecome misalignment of vertibrae?

Is it more a pain reliever like icy hot or ben gay or will it actually treat the root cause i.e. disc deterioration or bone spur. Please let me know the particulars. If it works on bone it could be a very usefull.

And any of the Doctors please feel free to explain or give your view

Re: oops-- unclear about the bone

alan k on 9/03/01 at 07:35 (058887)

As is turns out, the slight degree of apparant narrowing and the slight appearance of spurs in my x-rays makes me even more unlikely than you state of having a full-fledged spondylosis problem. Many people with far worse pictures are symptom free. Yet the symptoms seem to fit the case. Unfortunately, The regular Thai doctors I see may not be up on the latest, and I look forward very much to consultation with an american doctor.

As far as Western science has it, there is no way to reverse spondylosis, only to impede its progress and suppress symptoms. Entering into the nerve-tendon, and muscle contraction or spasm cycle does reduce symptoms-- perhaps thats what my traditional doctor is up to. I just started seeing him for this.

Tendon release is of obvious value to pf, however. By constast, I seem to remember the herbal doctor saying that there was nothing that worked directly on bone, but I may have misheard him. If not, then I guess he agrees with western science on this matter. My reference to the medicine that works for fractured bone should be really read as 'someone with fractured bone was prescribed this medicine,' which does not imply the medicine works on bone. I just don't know about this.

As for tendon release, part of it has to do with a cleansing and maintence of the intestines through this medicine that reduces the amount of toxins and free radicals that make for tight tendons. I forgot to mention that there is a side effect at first, which later passes away, and that is, let us say, an increased efficiency of the pooper. This gradually becomes simply comfortable regularity.

The topical treatments do not have all the same ingredients as the oral treatment. They also include camphor and menthol, but these are just part of the base of the cream and also include several herbs. The cream can be thought of as a (possibly) superior alternative to drugstore and prescription creams which add nsaids or sylacitates. The other topical treatment is a compress of herbs that is steamed before application. This and the cream are effective for irritated muscles and tight tendons. The final treatment, the bath, contains some of the ingredients of the others, and was until 50 years ago or so, mainly used for women after childbirth to restore their strength and vitality. Later it was discovered to speed healing and rejuvanate the body, and has shown truly miraculous effects on people with stroke and other forms of paralysis. This treatment is better known than the treament of my doctor, who is just one solitary man, though his results seem to be just as impressive.

Anyway, I will ask him about bone in more detail...

alan k

Re: Thanks-- I have some ideas now

BG CPed on 9/01/01 at 08:38 (058691)

I have read the thread on this substance and am curious how it actually works. I see that it releases tendons, and it can also do it in topical form via absorbsion. I was of the opinion that cervical as well as lumbar spondylosis was in most cases due to boney prominence or spur pressing on nerve. I know if you took film on 100 people over 50 you would probably see 70 of them with some degree just not symptomatic.

If there is osteo blockage or vertebral shifting, even a disc breakdown that precipitated the spur are the ligaments that get 'released' going to ovecome misalignment of vertibrae?

Is it more a pain reliever like icy hot or ben gay or will it actually treat the root cause i.e. disc deterioration or bone spur. Please let me know the particulars. If it works on bone it could be a very usefull.

And any of the Doctors please feel free to explain or give your view

Re: oops-- unclear about the bone

alan k on 9/03/01 at 07:35 (058887)

As is turns out, the slight degree of apparant narrowing and the slight appearance of spurs in my x-rays makes me even more unlikely than you state of having a full-fledged spondylosis problem. Many people with far worse pictures are symptom free. Yet the symptoms seem to fit the case. Unfortunately, The regular Thai doctors I see may not be up on the latest, and I look forward very much to consultation with an american doctor.

As far as Western science has it, there is no way to reverse spondylosis, only to impede its progress and suppress symptoms. Entering into the nerve-tendon, and muscle contraction or spasm cycle does reduce symptoms-- perhaps thats what my traditional doctor is up to. I just started seeing him for this.

Tendon release is of obvious value to pf, however. By constast, I seem to remember the herbal doctor saying that there was nothing that worked directly on bone, but I may have misheard him. If not, then I guess he agrees with western science on this matter. My reference to the medicine that works for fractured bone should be really read as 'someone with fractured bone was prescribed this medicine,' which does not imply the medicine works on bone. I just don't know about this.

As for tendon release, part of it has to do with a cleansing and maintence of the intestines through this medicine that reduces the amount of toxins and free radicals that make for tight tendons. I forgot to mention that there is a side effect at first, which later passes away, and that is, let us say, an increased efficiency of the pooper. This gradually becomes simply comfortable regularity.

The topical treatments do not have all the same ingredients as the oral treatment. They also include camphor and menthol, but these are just part of the base of the cream and also include several herbs. The cream can be thought of as a (possibly) superior alternative to drugstore and prescription creams which add nsaids or sylacitates. The other topical treatment is a compress of herbs that is steamed before application. This and the cream are effective for irritated muscles and tight tendons. The final treatment, the bath, contains some of the ingredients of the others, and was until 50 years ago or so, mainly used for women after childbirth to restore their strength and vitality. Later it was discovered to speed healing and rejuvanate the body, and has shown truly miraculous effects on people with stroke and other forms of paralysis. This treatment is better known than the treament of my doctor, who is just one solitary man, though his results seem to be just as impressive.

Anyway, I will ask him about bone in more detail...

alan k