Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

pauline-- jade ingredients

Posted by alan k on 9/05/01 at 00:23 (059060)

Dear Pauline,

I read recently that you had the ingredients of jade 'checked out.' What was it that you found out about them? Sorry if you posted this information before.

I agree with your message that you are a credible judge of this stuff because of all the caution you have always exercised in your messages before.

yours,

alan

Re: pauline-- jade ingredients

Pauline on 9/05/01 at 09:16 (059091)

Alan,
I had a lab give me a run down on the ingredients listed on the Jade box.
My main concern was that they be safe to use in a topical manner and how they might function.

The information I received back gave ME confidence that I could safely
use the product. This is what I wanted, this is what I paid for.

Because I deal with several health issues, I feel responsible for my own decisions dealing with my health including this current case of P.F.
I do things I feel necessary to learn and provide myself with a certain comfort level that I require before trying anything whether it be for P.F. or other things.

I basicly do this stuff for me, not to influence anyone in one-way or another. I would encourage everyone to do the same inorder to become comfortable with what ever doctors, treatments, or medications they choose for P.F. or for any medical problem they have. Read about it and check it out for yourself. Don't rely on others to make you feel comfortable with your decisions.

alan k on 9/06/01 at 06:42 (059195)

What was the information you got back?

alan

Pauline on 9/06/01 at 08:43 (059204)

Jade is a safe product for me to use. I use it and got great pain and inflammation relief for my P.F. My husband and I have also used it on burns as well. The literature that comes with the product gives a list on other uses.

Pauline on 9/06/01 at 08:56 (059206)

Alan,
I personally like the Jade and will continue to use it. AS I said, I have started using it for burns as well so I'll just keep it in the house.

Pauline on 9/05/01 at 09:16 (059091)

Alan,
I had a lab give me a run down on the ingredients listed on the Jade box.
My main concern was that they be safe to use in a topical manner and how they might function.

The information I received back gave ME confidence that I could safely
use the product. This is what I wanted, this is what I paid for.

Because I deal with several health issues, I feel responsible for my own decisions dealing with my health including this current case of P.F.
I do things I feel necessary to learn and provide myself with a certain comfort level that I require before trying anything whether it be for P.F. or other things.

I basicly do this stuff for me, not to influence anyone in one-way or another. I would encourage everyone to do the same inorder to become comfortable with what ever doctors, treatments, or medications they choose for P.F. or for any medical problem they have. Read about it and check it out for yourself. Don't rely on others to make you feel comfortable with your decisions.

alan k on 9/06/01 at 06:42 (059195)

What was the information you got back?

alan

Pauline on 9/06/01 at 08:43 (059204)

Jade is a safe product for me to use. I use it and got great pain and inflammation relief for my P.F. My husband and I have also used it on burns as well. The literature that comes with the product gives a list on other uses.

Pauline on 9/06/01 at 08:56 (059206)

Alan,
I personally like the Jade and will continue to use it. AS I said, I have started using it for burns as well so I'll just keep it in the house.