Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I discovered the main benefit of bare feet in Birks at my Dr's appt. yesterday

Posted by elliott on 9/05/01 at 10:35 (059099)

The person showing me to a room didn't ask me this time to take my shoes and socks off right away when the doctor anyway never comes in for at least half an hour! :-)

Re: I discovered the main benefit of bare feet in Birks at my Dr's appt. yesterday

Suzanne D on 9/10/01 at 10:24 (059718)

The first time I went to my POD, I had on tennis shoes. When I hd to go down the long hall in those 'paper shoes' they asked me to slip into, I kept thinking, 'But I've read that you aren't ever supposed to go barefoot!' I since have acquired Birks and wear those, and yes, it is nice to keep them on until he comes into the room!

Re: I discovered the main benefit of bare feet in Birks at my Dr's appt. yesterday

Suzanne D on 9/10/01 at 10:24 (059718)

The first time I went to my POD, I had on tennis shoes. When I hd to go down the long hall in those 'paper shoes' they asked me to slip into, I kept thinking, 'But I've read that you aren't ever supposed to go barefoot!' I since have acquired Birks and wear those, and yes, it is nice to keep them on until he comes into the room!