Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Carmen, which Dansko do you have?

Posted by Carmel M on 9/05/01 at 15:31 (059123)

Carmen,
I clicked on the link in your message and there were three different kinds of clogs pictured. I was wondering which one you have and have you tried the other two?

I've had good luck with the Naot lately (sandal, similar to the Birks, but with a higher heel) but I am going to need a shoe for winter and the Dansko looks like it just might work!!

Thanks.
Carmel

Re: the one with the back

Carmen H on 9/05/01 at 16:14 (059127)

The clog with the back. It's called the professional. Probably because so many nurses and doctors wear these. http://www.dansko.com has a whole site full of shoes....you may want to browse through and see what you like. I like the clogs but am 'saving' for some other styles too. Ha! Never thought I'd save money for a single pair of shoes.
Hope this helps! let me know.

Re: Thanks...I have one more question

Carmel M on 9/05/01 at 19:32 (059160)

Do you wear custom orthotics (full length or 3/4) and if you do, do you wear them in your Danskos?

I know what you mean about 'saving' for a pair of shoes! I've never spent so much money in my life on shoes as I have been lately!

Thanks and happy 'saving'!!!!!

Carmen H on 9/06/01 at 07:11 (059197)

I am not currently wearing orthotics. I had the OTC ones made ($200.00) but have not been wearing them...the shoes do the trick so far. My PT is going to cover the orthotic part of my treatment once we get this muscle stretched out.
They have a pretty deep heel cup though.

Re: the one with the back

Carmen H on 9/05/01 at 16:14 (059127)

The clog with the back. It's called the professional. Probably because so many nurses and doctors wear these. http://www.dansko.com has a whole site full of shoes....you may want to browse through and see what you like. I like the clogs but am 'saving' for some other styles too. Ha! Never thought I'd save money for a single pair of shoes.
Hope this helps! let me know.

Carmel M on 9/05/01 at 19:32 (059160)

Do you wear custom orthotics (full length or 3/4) and if you do, do you wear them in your Danskos?

I know what you mean about 'saving' for a pair of shoes! I've never spent so much money in my life on shoes as I have been lately!

Thanks and happy 'saving'!!!!!

Carmen H on 9/06/01 at 07:11 (059197)

I am not currently wearing orthotics. I had the OTC ones made ($200.00) but have not been wearing them...the shoes do the trick so far. My PT is going to cover the orthotic part of my treatment once we get this muscle stretched out.
They have a pretty deep heel cup though.