Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thank You John H !!!

Posted by Lisa C on 9/07/01 at 02:13 (059332)

I received your beautifully packaged, pristine Personal FootTrainer and the encyclopedia on its use. I have read the instructions part several times and I am practicing the different exercises. Thank you so much for all your time and trouble. If you can do all that for me I must make myself use it. I received your package on SUNDAY. Yes, Sunday. It was sitting on the front seat of my car. I don't know how you arranged the special delivery, but it was a first and pretty impressive. My husbands and sons said they didn't do it. I am guessing that it was delivered to a neighbor by mistake and they put it there? Why not the front porch? Why on Sunday? Its all a mystery. I have been so busy that I haven't read the board. Now, I know what people mean by, coming back to ALOT of messages! I also set myself back painwise by my activity. Today was my new pod visit and I actually got 2 cort injections. (Carmen he said there was MARCAINE in it & also zylocaine, sodium bicarb?, and the steroid, maybe your pod just calls his cort shots marcaine shots? That would explain why there are not more posts about marcaine shots) It was painless. What a total difference from my 1st attempt! (when I pulled my foot away from the worst pain in the entire world!) Getting too long. Sorry. Just THANKS JOHN H!! Also, I really enjoy reading your posts! So, please keep 'talking'! I've never done this before, you are the first, its so embarrassing with everyone 'watching' but her goes..its a cyber hug for you ((John H))!!!

Re: Thank You John H !!!

john h on 9/07/01 at 10:48 (059361)

i do accept cyber hugs and hope the PFT works well for you Lisa. I did not ask my doctor what was in the shots he gave me a couple of years ago as i was considering how painful it might be. As it turns out it was not bad at all.

Re: Thank You John H !!!

john h on 9/07/01 at 10:48 (059361)

i do accept cyber hugs and hope the PFT works well for you Lisa. I did not ask my doctor what was in the shots he gave me a couple of years ago as i was considering how painful it might be. As it turns out it was not bad at all.