Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hehehe...is that picture bigger or what Wendyn?

Posted by Stephanie S. on 9/08/01 at 10:46 (059475)

I'm just now catching up on some of the conversation's going on...Scott's right...the other picture was good too! But still laughing over how he made this one even BIGGER.

John....jealous?....me?....nah....my picture is next to Scott's...teehee...and 3 I might add...I thought you were coming to help this southern lady clean her house? Scott wont do it..he's still waiting for me to make his bed....

Steph

Re: Hehehe...is that picture bigger or what Wendyn?

john h on 9/08/01 at 11:38 (059487)

steph: do not under any circumstances go near scott's bed until and if he ever washes those sheets? are they white or what?

wendyn on 9/08/01 at 12:03 (059490)

I don't know what's up with the big picture. Considering I am probably the shortest person on the board (next to maybe Dr Lewi?). On a good day I'm almost 5 ft 2.

Stephanie S. on 9/08/01 at 16:47 (059521)

Whoever said 'he had sheets'...and 'why' would I know...:)

john h on 9/08/01 at 20:01 (059546)

you have been all over his house steph. i saw you sitting in there. scott even gave us a guided tour through his house with pictures. stop being coy. scott seems to have turned his interest to Texas Barb. I can promise him she will not make his bed. they do write beautiful poetry together although scott's is a little on the bohemian side.

nancy s. on 9/08/01 at 20:10 (059552)

wait a minute -- scott's a bohemian????? i'm having the darndest time pinning that guy down.

Scott R on 9/09/01 at 02:17 (059589)

First of all, i do have sheets and they are white if they haven't turned yellow. I always wash them before i go hunting. As you can see from this late night post I didn't bag anything tonight. I actually found a bar in gumpville where there are lots of pretty women, one or two of which per evening will let me talk to her. If i can figure out the dancing part i'm in like flint. The strangest thing is that if I wear a tie dye here in gumpville, i can't leave a bar without a girl coming up to me and starting very friendly conversation. I just sit there. Ain't gotta think or do nothing. I never spot them first cuz i'm usually hit from behind. And she is always one of the best looking ones there. If i don't wear it, it never happens.

Secondly, i have offers for doing my flower bed, washing my car, and mowing my grass. There's a restraining order against my mother from doing such over here. The other women just have to suffer my wrath if they attempt charitable work that doesn't involve me.

Thirdly, methinks steph hath not beheld mine napping area, so query not her chastity.

Quadrupedly, i have never claimed to be bohemian. I claim to be normal. Most everyone else is weird methinks, but they mostly say i;m weird and suffering from various personality defects. BTW, I highly recommend breast-feeding children and letting them sleep with the parents. i usually say i'm an atheist on sundays, a buddhist on saturdays if I'm feeling pure and saintly, a heathen/agnostic on mon and wed (those are the only real days aren't they?). Friday i am me. If pressed i'll concede that on tues and thurs i have christian tendencies, especially if on drugs. All my friends a catholic, but i don;t know what that means. All my family is christian, as is my city. I go to a UU fellowship, a bar or two, and the Alabama Dept of Env Mgnt. I do not usually attend sports spectacles or animal killing events unless its insects in or around my house.

JudyS on 9/09/01 at 10:51 (059610)

looks to me like Scott was the one in the company of a keg of wine last nite........:)

wendyn on 9/09/01 at 10:56 (059611)

No - that's that soy and cocoa again.

Told you.

Re: Scott, the weirdo sociopathetic retard meanie

Scott R on 9/09/01 at 12:35 (059626)

I'm embarrassed. I wrote it thinking i was sober and the language plain. What an evil person i must be. The truth of the matter is that one of my internet women's is lasting longer than the 4th 'date'. i'm not sure that's relevant. i'm still dizzy. lord 4 beers over 6 hours ought not do that. i just got from the UU place and grocery store. 7 half gallons of soy milk, 10 frozen grape juices, and 5 bananas. i'm freaking out. nothnig's relevant anymore. i'll shut up now. bye. dammit

Re: BIG PHAT FOUL #2

Barbara TX on 9/09/01 at 13:11 (059633)

No posting while on the sauce. B.

wendyn on 9/09/01 at 14:48 (059645)

Maybe you could have a little sobriety test inserted into the sign on for the board. But then the entertainment here wouldn't be nearly as good.

Donna M on 9/09/01 at 21:32 (059665)

I'll have to agree on that one Judy!! :)

john h on 9/08/01 at 11:38 (059487)

steph: do not under any circumstances go near scott's bed until and if he ever washes those sheets? are they white or what?

wendyn on 9/08/01 at 12:03 (059490)

I don't know what's up with the big picture. Considering I am probably the shortest person on the board (next to maybe Dr Lewi?). On a good day I'm almost 5 ft 2.

Stephanie S. on 9/08/01 at 16:47 (059521)

Whoever said 'he had sheets'...and 'why' would I know...:)

john h on 9/08/01 at 20:01 (059546)

you have been all over his house steph. i saw you sitting in there. scott even gave us a guided tour through his house with pictures. stop being coy. scott seems to have turned his interest to Texas Barb. I can promise him she will not make his bed. they do write beautiful poetry together although scott's is a little on the bohemian side.

nancy s. on 9/08/01 at 20:10 (059552)

wait a minute -- scott's a bohemian????? i'm having the darndest time pinning that guy down.

Scott R on 9/09/01 at 02:17 (059589)

First of all, i do have sheets and they are white if they haven't turned yellow. I always wash them before i go hunting. As you can see from this late night post I didn't bag anything tonight. I actually found a bar in gumpville where there are lots of pretty women, one or two of which per evening will let me talk to her. If i can figure out the dancing part i'm in like flint. The strangest thing is that if I wear a tie dye here in gumpville, i can't leave a bar without a girl coming up to me and starting very friendly conversation. I just sit there. Ain't gotta think or do nothing. I never spot them first cuz i'm usually hit from behind. And she is always one of the best looking ones there. If i don't wear it, it never happens.

Secondly, i have offers for doing my flower bed, washing my car, and mowing my grass. There's a restraining order against my mother from doing such over here. The other women just have to suffer my wrath if they attempt charitable work that doesn't involve me.

Thirdly, methinks steph hath not beheld mine napping area, so query not her chastity.

Quadrupedly, i have never claimed to be bohemian. I claim to be normal. Most everyone else is weird methinks, but they mostly say i;m weird and suffering from various personality defects. BTW, I highly recommend breast-feeding children and letting them sleep with the parents. i usually say i'm an atheist on sundays, a buddhist on saturdays if I'm feeling pure and saintly, a heathen/agnostic on mon and wed (those are the only real days aren't they?). Friday i am me. If pressed i'll concede that on tues and thurs i have christian tendencies, especially if on drugs. All my friends a catholic, but i don;t know what that means. All my family is christian, as is my city. I go to a UU fellowship, a bar or two, and the Alabama Dept of Env Mgnt. I do not usually attend sports spectacles or animal killing events unless its insects in or around my house.

JudyS on 9/09/01 at 10:51 (059610)

looks to me like Scott was the one in the company of a keg of wine last nite........:)

wendyn on 9/09/01 at 10:56 (059611)

No - that's that soy and cocoa again.

Told you.

Scott R on 9/09/01 at 12:35 (059626)

I'm embarrassed. I wrote it thinking i was sober and the language plain. What an evil person i must be. The truth of the matter is that one of my internet women's is lasting longer than the 4th 'date'. i'm not sure that's relevant. i'm still dizzy. lord 4 beers over 6 hours ought not do that. i just got from the UU place and grocery store. 7 half gallons of soy milk, 10 frozen grape juices, and 5 bananas. i'm freaking out. nothnig's relevant anymore. i'll shut up now. bye. dammit

Re: BIG PHAT FOUL #2

Barbara TX on 9/09/01 at 13:11 (059633)

No posting while on the sauce. B.

wendyn on 9/09/01 at 14:48 (059645)

Maybe you could have a little sobriety test inserted into the sign on for the board. But then the entertainment here wouldn't be nearly as good.

Donna M on 9/09/01 at 21:32 (059665)

I'll have to agree on that one Judy!! :)