Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie!?

Posted by wendyn on 9/09/01 at 22:47 (059675)

Laurie - how are you? I remember you were going to have an appointment at a pain clinic...have you gone? I don't have my IM or anything set up, and we have to have this new PC reconfigured because it keeps freezing up. So, I haven't bothered to move over my address book etc.....please keep in touch!

Re: Laurie!? RE Wendyn

Laurie R on 9/10/01 at 11:07 (059721)

Hello Wendy , I am doing ok. I don't have my appointment with the PM center till next week. I am not going to stress over it like I always do . I am going to go with a good attitude and see what they can do for me . This Pain clinic is really close to my house ,so this is good so I will not have to drive to far.

I have been really busy with my kids . They are back in school ,but their is so much they need done now . I already had back to school night for my oldest ,and this week is back to school night at my youngest school. These kids keep me busy. My oldest is a cheerleader this year for her school ,so that keeps me busy too.

My foot is the same ,I am in pain all the time , sometimes it is not as bad as others . I still go to PT two times a week , which I feel helps a little.

I saw my Pod about a week and half ago , he said I do have CRPS/RSD in my right foot , he is hoping that PM can help with it . I hope so too. I try not to focus on what I have ,becasue all the names can really scares a person. Meaning I have PF, TTS CRPS/RSD tenosynivitis , before this all happen to my foot I did not even know what any of these words ment . And I really did not think a person could have all of them .. But I do and I am trying to stay positive on how it is going to be treated ...

I will keep you posted on my PM visit . Wish me luck. It has been over two years since all this has started with my foot ,and I still hope it will get better..

Thank you Wendy for asking me how I am doing . You are so kind...

Laurie R

How are your feet doing ????

wendyn on 9/10/01 at 22:49 (059810)

My feet are actually doing very well. I guess the combination of everything, acupuncture, time, the custom birks, orthotics, b12, yoga - seems to be doing the trick. I don't think I've had color changes in my feet since around mid July or so. The color changes and heat are pretty much the worst - and the less that happens, the happier I am.

Not that my feet are perfect - they never will be...but I'm a far cry from where I used to be 2 years ago! I really hope that this clinic can help you - please keep us posted.

Re: Wendy N

john h on 9/11/01 at 09:40 (059849)

It is very clear from your post over time that you are on the mend Wendy! When you start worrying about your picture instead of your feet you are homeward bound. It is becoming easy to sense when many of you are feeling better. Nancy S post more, her post are more positive and i think she is on the way. Where is Glenn X? I have not seen him post much lately.

Laurie R on 9/10/01 at 11:07 (059721)

Hello Wendy , I am doing ok. I don't have my appointment with the PM center till next week. I am not going to stress over it like I always do . I am going to go with a good attitude and see what they can do for me . This Pain clinic is really close to my house ,so this is good so I will not have to drive to far.

I have been really busy with my kids . They are back in school ,but their is so much they need done now . I already had back to school night for my oldest ,and this week is back to school night at my youngest school. These kids keep me busy. My oldest is a cheerleader this year for her school ,so that keeps me busy too.

My foot is the same ,I am in pain all the time , sometimes it is not as bad as others . I still go to PT two times a week , which I feel helps a little.

I saw my Pod about a week and half ago , he said I do have CRPS/RSD in my right foot , he is hoping that PM can help with it . I hope so too. I try not to focus on what I have ,becasue all the names can really scares a person. Meaning I have PF, TTS CRPS/RSD tenosynivitis , before this all happen to my foot I did not even know what any of these words ment . And I really did not think a person could have all of them .. But I do and I am trying to stay positive on how it is going to be treated ...

I will keep you posted on my PM visit . Wish me luck. It has been over two years since all this has started with my foot ,and I still hope it will get better..

Thank you Wendy for asking me how I am doing . You are so kind...

Laurie R

How are your feet doing ????

wendyn on 9/10/01 at 22:49 (059810)

My feet are actually doing very well. I guess the combination of everything, acupuncture, time, the custom birks, orthotics, b12, yoga - seems to be doing the trick. I don't think I've had color changes in my feet since around mid July or so. The color changes and heat are pretty much the worst - and the less that happens, the happier I am.

Not that my feet are perfect - they never will be...but I'm a far cry from where I used to be 2 years ago! I really hope that this clinic can help you - please keep us posted.

Re: Wendy N

john h on 9/11/01 at 09:40 (059849)

It is very clear from your post over time that you are on the mend Wendy! When you start worrying about your picture instead of your feet you are homeward bound. It is becoming easy to sense when many of you are feeling better. Nancy S post more, her post are more positive and i think she is on the way. Where is Glenn X? I have not seen him post much lately.