Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Nerve charts

Posted by Carmen H on 9/13/01 at 16:39 (060175)

I apologize for posting so much I just think all of this stuff would be helpful for EVERYONE with foot problems or questions in regards to pain sites etc.

http://www.teleemg.com/Anatomy/QuickAnatomy/pnsqa.htm

Re: Nerve charts

Pauline on 9/13/01 at 18:16 (060194)

Carmen,
Are you getting the feeling that you should be able to stretch this problem away if you can lengthen the muscles and tendons? Sure sounds better than any surgery. Whats your plan. I feel like your on to something and I think it's wonderful. Keep going.

Re: Hi Pauline

Carmen on 9/14/01 at 08:14 (060289)

I am feeling a combination of things and all the research I have done has helped me to 'track' the pain so I can show the doctors where it starts and ends. Stretching does help but not completely since I have symptoms from the glutes down and stretching my hamstrings wakes up the nerves in my feet and glutes so the day actually starts bad.....gets worse as the day goes on. I won't give up though and accept these 'incurable' DX. I KNOW how my body feels, I KNOW what I DON'T have but I need someone to confirm what I DO have. I am hoping to get into a neurologist...that's the ONLY step I haven't taken to get answers for the gluteal pain.
Thanks for your encouragement and input!
How are YOU feeling?

Re: Nerve charts

Pauline on 9/13/01 at 18:16 (060194)

Carmen,
Are you getting the feeling that you should be able to stretch this problem away if you can lengthen the muscles and tendons? Sure sounds better than any surgery. Whats your plan. I feel like your on to something and I think it's wonderful. Keep going.

Re: Hi Pauline

Carmen on 9/14/01 at 08:14 (060289)

I am feeling a combination of things and all the research I have done has helped me to 'track' the pain so I can show the doctors where it starts and ends. Stretching does help but not completely since I have symptoms from the glutes down and stretching my hamstrings wakes up the nerves in my feet and glutes so the day actually starts bad.....gets worse as the day goes on. I won't give up though and accept these 'incurable' DX. I KNOW how my body feels, I KNOW what I DON'T have but I need someone to confirm what I DO have. I am hoping to get into a neurologist...that's the ONLY step I haven't taken to get answers for the gluteal pain.
Thanks for your encouragement and input!
How are YOU feeling?