Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Frontline on bin Laden

Posted by Scott R on 9/13/01 at 21:07 (060231)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/

Re: Frontline on bin Laden

Barbara TX on 9/13/01 at 22:01 (060247)

Great show... fascinating and worth the visit/viewing. B.

Phil on 9/14/01 at 10:33 (060301)

I watched a really good bio on him last night. His stated goal is to get rid of the regime of King Faud of Saudi Arabia, and where ever possible start an Islamic Gov. He wants us out of Saudi because he knows he has no chance of over throwing the Gov. until we are gone. He also stated he would like to destroy the United States. He issued a Fatawa (decree) to kill Americans any where they are found. He is motivates people with religion and uses them to attain his goals. (and he is good at it.) I think he wants to make the entire world Islamic. He wants to unite the Islamic people of the world under one flag. To do this he needs to alienate the people of Islam from the western powers. If we over react to this by say killing hundreds of thousands of them, and He survives, the rest of Islam will flock to him as a hero. He will make an attempt at over throwing the Saudi regime. If he does he will have access to most of the oil in the world and so much money it is unreal. He may be the next 'anti Christ'

Barbara TX on 9/13/01 at 22:01 (060247)

Great show... fascinating and worth the visit/viewing. B.

Phil on 9/14/01 at 10:33 (060301)

I watched a really good bio on him last night. His stated goal is to get rid of the regime of King Faud of Saudi Arabia, and where ever possible start an Islamic Gov. He wants us out of Saudi because he knows he has no chance of over throwing the Gov. until we are gone. He also stated he would like to destroy the United States. He issued a Fatawa (decree) to kill Americans any where they are found. He is motivates people with religion and uses them to attain his goals. (and he is good at it.) I think he wants to make the entire world Islamic. He wants to unite the Islamic people of the world under one flag. To do this he needs to alienate the people of Islam from the western powers. If we over react to this by say killing hundreds of thousands of them, and He survives, the rest of Islam will flock to him as a hero. He will make an attempt at over throwing the Saudi regime. If he does he will have access to most of the oil in the world and so much money it is unreal. He may be the next 'anti Christ'