Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot Pain

Posted by Sara on 9/13/01 at 21:45 (060241)

Hi my name is Sara and i am having a lot of Foot pain.
I had pain in my foot for about 4 1/2 months.
I was involved in a MVA. I was rear-ended and my right foot was on the breaks
i felt a lot of pressure beneath and I felt my left foot went further into floor broad .
i haven't delvelop any major or chronic pain until June i was not treated for it and yet not.
By july the pain decrease and there was a little relief..
In july i went to a neurology and told him about the ankle pain and tingling and numbness in my feet
i was suppose to get a NCV done but it was a change of plan. Now i have foot pain today including leg
pain
and thigh numbness. Do u think i need to have this NCV test done . And is it possible of me having TTS.

Re: listen to the doctor

Carmen on 9/14/01 at 08:15 (060290)

If your doctor was ready to send you in a direction and it made sense....go with it. Follow his direction and build a relationship of trust asap so you can get some answers before you get worse.

Sara on 9/14/01 at 16:39 (060354)

thanks,
Carmen

Re: Look at some of my posts...

CArmen H on 9/14/01 at 17:28 (060366)

Sara~
I hope I didn't seem dismissive...I only meant for you to seek help aSAP as these things continue to get worse without treatment. Also I have REALLY been wearing out the board on some posts on anatomy nad other foot boards I have found helpful...you may want to look into them and when you do go to the doctor and he talks medical mumbo jumbo you will feel more in tune with him after getting in touch with your pain a little better.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Sara on 9/14/01 at 21:36 (060401)

thanks alot

Carmen on 9/14/01 at 08:15 (060290)

If your doctor was ready to send you in a direction and it made sense....go with it. Follow his direction and build a relationship of trust asap so you can get some answers before you get worse.

Sara on 9/14/01 at 16:39 (060354)

thanks,
Carmen

CArmen H on 9/14/01 at 17:28 (060366)

Sara~
I hope I didn't seem dismissive...I only meant for you to seek help aSAP as these things continue to get worse without treatment. Also I have REALLY been wearing out the board on some posts on anatomy nad other foot boards I have found helpful...you may want to look into them and when you do go to the doctor and he talks medical mumbo jumbo you will feel more in tune with him after getting in touch with your pain a little better.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Sara on 9/14/01 at 21:36 (060401)

thanks alot