Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

FHL or PF?

Posted by Rick B. on 9/14/01 at 14:29 (060338)

This is a response to discussion on 9/12/01 on FHL. The dull achy pain is mid arch, just outside of the large tendon. Walking without suppor t(I have orthotics that are very firm but not hard) will quickly irritate it. When I sit
down, I have vascular constriction in the bottom of my feet for awhile. There is no pain at all when I sleep or get up. The more I walk, the worse it is.I have no heal pain. The discomfort from vascular constriction bothers me more. I think it is a resoponse to inflamation, but I could be wrong. I suspect that softer arch supports would help. Does this sound like PF of something else?

Re: Sounds like me

Carmen on 9/14/01 at 14:52 (060340)

When you pull back your big toe is the tendon VERY tight and the fascia only slightly painful?
I have NO pain in the a.m. hurts worse when I walk, more when I stand still, late in the day is the worst, stretching helps but the tingles really set in afterwards. I see a neurologist next week to determine TTS and FHL. We'll see...

Re: Sounds like me

Carmen on 9/14/01 at 14:52 (060340)

When you pull back your big toe is the tendon VERY tight and the fascia only slightly painful?
I have NO pain in the a.m. hurts worse when I walk, more when I stand still, late in the day is the worst, stretching helps but the tingles really set in afterwards. I see a neurologist next week to determine TTS and FHL. We'll see...