Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

It is time

Posted by John h on 9/14/01 at 22:04 (060404)

I think i have nothing else to offer on what has happened. I seem to be repeating myself more each day. I think I shall make this my last post on this issue until something of new importance develops. I would like to close in saying that many of our Arab Americans are now being persecuted in our country. I am sadened by this. I will go back to where i began in trying to offer some help to my friends who have feet that hurt just like mine. I am weary and my heart grieves for us all. It has been a stirring debate we have had here and we are all perhaps are better for it. I still consider the people on this board my extended family. This has been a draining of the soul week. Life will go on though we will be effected forever in one way or the other. To Anon i say that i really do not think you exist. You are someones dream. Dr Z i am still headed your way this month if the planes are flying. Barb,Judy, and Steve i hope you all are there and we can talk about 'feet' once again and renew old friendships. Nancy if you come down you cannot stay in my room but i will be glad to buy you a drink.

Re: It is time

Nancy N on 9/14/01 at 22:35 (060411)

I agree with you, John--I am exhausted and feel like I am saying the same things over and over again. I love a good debate (which you probably guessed) and have found this one to be really stimulating, and I have learned a lot. I am glad that we've had this chance to experience each other's perspectives, even when we don't agree with them. But I think that I have said my piece, and will call ut done.

John--I'll be happy to take you up on that drink if you are still around when I drive to Woodbury on the 29th!

Re: It is time

Nancy N on 9/14/01 at 22:35 (060411)

I agree with you, John--I am exhausted and feel like I am saying the same things over and over again. I love a good debate (which you probably guessed) and have found this one to be really stimulating, and I have learned a lot. I am glad that we've had this chance to experience each other's perspectives, even when we don't agree with them. But I think that I have said my piece, and will call ut done.

John--I'll be happy to take you up on that drink if you are still around when I drive to Woodbury on the 29th!