Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

scott-------- files not found and catching up w/ the postings

Posted by linda A on 9/15/01 at 06:51 (060423)

hello scott ! thanks for the wonderful website . had been racking my brain over john h question over anon . i do remember seeing a question posted from him before , but somehow i can not find it . anyway don't worry about that . the question is when i went back to july and june and i saw something that was interesting i could not pull up the data . it said file not found . where do you keep the old files ? underware drawer or sock drawer ? ( just kidding ! ) . i also notice there was another linda a out in heelspurs.com land w/ diff problems . i had alot of catching up on the postings , since beingg released from hospital . thank you for the history lesson on middle east dr. davis . i am very proud of all our service men who protect our country ---- john h ( thank you ! ). watching the news in louisville,ky the children in the schools have been collecting money for the red cross . bravo for the american people on showing their support ! thanks for all the other countries ( canada , sweeden, great briatin . etc.) for also showing support . linda a

Re: scott-------- files not found and catching up w/ the postings

Scott R on 9/15/01 at 08:52 (060427)

When searching old posts, there's not anything extra to pull up except 'view thread', and I thought I had all those still accessible. If it was a link in the post to another website, then I don't have control over that.

Re: scott-------- files not found and catching up w/ the postings

Scott R on 9/15/01 at 08:52 (060427)

When searching old posts, there's not anything extra to pull up except 'view thread', and I thought I had all those still accessible. If it was a link in the post to another website, then I don't have control over that.