Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heelspurs Photos

Posted by Lisa C. on 9/16/01 at 15:02 (060594)

I am personally a tech wreck! I cannot figure out how to view the pictures of everyone. I read all about them & would love to see them. Can someone explain this probably very simple step? Thanks!

Re: Heelspurs Photos

Tammie on 9/16/01 at 18:00 (060616)

Hi Lisa i will atempt helping, go to the social board and u will see in blue the pictures click o it and there u go all there! I hope this helps and that i have not forgotton anything!I hope you enjoy it is nice to kinda get to see who you are talking to ! Hugs to u have a great day!

Lisa C. on 9/17/01 at 01:53 (060667)

Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. Where is your pic Tammie? That was fun, I even figured out how to enlarge the pic with John H so I could see which guy he was. Now I know why I couldn't do it before. I always click on each board where it says 'view messages left since last visit' there is no blue link to photos when I do that. Thnaks again, it really doesn't hurt to ask!

Tammie on 9/17/01 at 08:31 (060679)

Lisa, I am glad I could help with that as I am not to good with this computor stuff mysef! In Learning!! I have chose not to post a picture at this point , tho I have sent my picture to some of my friends here at by email! I just guess I have told family anf friends about this site and was not sure i wanted them reading my feelings and making me feel as tho i couldnt speak honestly, lol silly most likly as they know my name and could most likly pick me out anyways hehe! Sometime I will ask hubby to send it as i do not know how to work scanner either and he has tried to teach me but I just cant figure it out! Are u going to send yours I hope so i love seeing the pics a beautiful group they are! Hugs to u

Lisa C on 9/17/01 at 14:11 (060739)

If it were'nt for my 2 teens I wouldn't be able to do anything on this computer. They can't believe that the only game I played as a kid( a teen) was Pong! I don't know what I'll do when they move out! Who will help with the DVD, VCR, my stupid cell phone and most inportant kill the spiders, especially the high ones?! I have been following your surgeries and thinking healthy good recovery thoughts for you! I kind of regretted telling my Dr. about this site, for the same reasons you say about your friends knowing about this site, Its not as easy to talk freely. My name is very obvious!! I might send a pre PF pic. 20#'s lighter. I figure the camera adds 10 #'s so its not so far off right? :o)

Necee on 9/19/01 at 01:10 (060914)

My only complaint about the photos is there are several pictures without names, how are we suppose to know who these people are?
Necee

Tammie on 9/16/01 at 18:00 (060616)

Hi Lisa i will atempt helping, go to the social board and u will see in blue the pictures click o it and there u go all there! I hope this helps and that i have not forgotton anything!I hope you enjoy it is nice to kinda get to see who you are talking to ! Hugs to u have a great day!

Lisa C. on 9/17/01 at 01:53 (060667)

Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. Where is your pic Tammie? That was fun, I even figured out how to enlarge the pic with John H so I could see which guy he was. Now I know why I couldn't do it before. I always click on each board where it says 'view messages left since last visit' there is no blue link to photos when I do that. Thnaks again, it really doesn't hurt to ask!

Tammie on 9/17/01 at 08:31 (060679)

Lisa, I am glad I could help with that as I am not to good with this computor stuff mysef! In Learning!! I have chose not to post a picture at this point , tho I have sent my picture to some of my friends here at by email! I just guess I have told family anf friends about this site and was not sure i wanted them reading my feelings and making me feel as tho i couldnt speak honestly, lol silly most likly as they know my name and could most likly pick me out anyways hehe! Sometime I will ask hubby to send it as i do not know how to work scanner either and he has tried to teach me but I just cant figure it out! Are u going to send yours I hope so i love seeing the pics a beautiful group they are! Hugs to u

Lisa C on 9/17/01 at 14:11 (060739)

If it were'nt for my 2 teens I wouldn't be able to do anything on this computer. They can't believe that the only game I played as a kid( a teen) was Pong! I don't know what I'll do when they move out! Who will help with the DVD, VCR, my stupid cell phone and most inportant kill the spiders, especially the high ones?! I have been following your surgeries and thinking healthy good recovery thoughts for you! I kind of regretted telling my Dr. about this site, for the same reasons you say about your friends knowing about this site, Its not as easy to talk freely. My name is very obvious!! I might send a pre PF pic. 20#'s lighter. I figure the camera adds 10 #'s so its not so far off right? :o)

Necee on 9/19/01 at 01:10 (060914)

My only complaint about the photos is there are several pictures without names, how are we suppose to know who these people are?
Necee