Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

judy and wendy

Posted by john h on 9/16/01 at 16:58 (060608)

i checked today and our club cycles are Life Cycles. They are recliner type and will check your heart rate as you pedal and measure lots of other good stuff.

Re: judy and wendy

JudyS on 9/16/01 at 20:37 (060623)

A reliner-type bicycle, huh John? Cool. I can take a nap while I'm pedaling.....:)

john h on 9/16/01 at 20:43 (060624)

hey judy i can take a nap while doing most anything. yes, that is cool. now get on your bike and pedal girl.

john h on 9/16/01 at 20:44 (060625)

i forgot to mention judy we also have left handed life cycles!

JudyS on 9/16/01 at 22:05 (060640)

You are TOO cute, JohnBoy, just too cute. :)

wendyn on 9/16/01 at 22:52 (060652)

I think they are the same bike John.

You know...

One of the funniest episodes I ever saw of Candid Camera...they went to an upscale Health Club and told people that bike helmets were madatory for stationery bikes - for safety reasons. They made people put them on if they wanted to use them. Man - were some of those people pissed!!!

I thought it was hilarious.

If you nap on your bike - you may want to try the helmet.

john h on 9/17/01 at 11:19 (060715)

we have music or tv available at each bike. you can put your on CD on and play it. I listen to Charriots of the Gods. If there is a good looking girl nearby i really pedal fast so as to impress her. Does not seem to work? We probably have around 30-40 bikes and as i have said the organized bike classes with a leader really go crazy. They yell so much i am attempted to try this. I like the way you get your pulse up there. You are obviously getting back into shape. Maybe you want walk like a duck anymore?

John h on 9/17/01 at 16:13 (060761)

actually it is 'Charriots of Fire'. to much Molson.

Re: To John - the Air Force Tuna Loving Dude with The Frilly Bed Ruffles

wendyn on 9/17/01 at 21:49 (060817)

Chairiots of the Gods. That's good.

I still walk like a duck.

I will always walk like a duck.

It's just me man.

Makes me easy to track in the snow.

I am getting back in to shape. Fortunately - I kept going to the pool and weight training when my feet were bad. My cardio took the biggest hit - but it's getting there.

I do drink Coronas with a slice of lime stuck in the bottle.

The regular Coronas I think - I've never heard of anything other than regular Corona. They are more expensive than other beer here. But they are GOOD. And I like the bottle. And it looks very cool with a slice of lime in the top. (sigh). Alas, I have no Coronas.

When I was in Chicago last year, we couldn't get Molson in the bar - only Bud...but American Bud. It's quite a bit 'lighter' than Canadian beer.

Scott drinks Honey Ale. I wonder if he has tried Molson.

I am surprised that he has not joined in this discussion about beer. Maybe we should mention the word SOY to get his attention.

One day Scott is going to send me a Computer Virus or something so that I quit bugging him.

JudyS on 9/16/01 at 20:37 (060623)

A reliner-type bicycle, huh John? Cool. I can take a nap while I'm pedaling.....:)

john h on 9/16/01 at 20:43 (060624)

hey judy i can take a nap while doing most anything. yes, that is cool. now get on your bike and pedal girl.

john h on 9/16/01 at 20:44 (060625)

i forgot to mention judy we also have left handed life cycles!

JudyS on 9/16/01 at 22:05 (060640)

You are TOO cute, JohnBoy, just too cute. :)

wendyn on 9/16/01 at 22:52 (060652)

I think they are the same bike John.

You know...

One of the funniest episodes I ever saw of Candid Camera...they went to an upscale Health Club and told people that bike helmets were madatory for stationery bikes - for safety reasons. They made people put them on if they wanted to use them. Man - were some of those people pissed!!!

I thought it was hilarious.

If you nap on your bike - you may want to try the helmet.

john h on 9/17/01 at 11:19 (060715)

we have music or tv available at each bike. you can put your on CD on and play it. I listen to Charriots of the Gods. If there is a good looking girl nearby i really pedal fast so as to impress her. Does not seem to work? We probably have around 30-40 bikes and as i have said the organized bike classes with a leader really go crazy. They yell so much i am attempted to try this. I like the way you get your pulse up there. You are obviously getting back into shape. Maybe you want walk like a duck anymore?

John h on 9/17/01 at 16:13 (060761)

actually it is 'Charriots of Fire'. to much Molson.

Re: To John - the Air Force Tuna Loving Dude with The Frilly Bed Ruffles

wendyn on 9/17/01 at 21:49 (060817)

Chairiots of the Gods. That's good.

I still walk like a duck.

I will always walk like a duck.

It's just me man.

Makes me easy to track in the snow.

I am getting back in to shape. Fortunately - I kept going to the pool and weight training when my feet were bad. My cardio took the biggest hit - but it's getting there.

I do drink Coronas with a slice of lime stuck in the bottle.

The regular Coronas I think - I've never heard of anything other than regular Corona. They are more expensive than other beer here. But they are GOOD. And I like the bottle. And it looks very cool with a slice of lime in the top. (sigh). Alas, I have no Coronas.

When I was in Chicago last year, we couldn't get Molson in the bar - only Bud...but American Bud. It's quite a bit 'lighter' than Canadian beer.

Scott drinks Honey Ale. I wonder if he has tried Molson.

I am surprised that he has not joined in this discussion about beer. Maybe we should mention the word SOY to get his attention.

One day Scott is going to send me a Computer Virus or something so that I quit bugging him.