Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

"Since this nation was founded, each generation has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe. Now the trumpet summons us again." -Pres. John F. Kennedy........eom

Posted by Steve P on 9/16/01 at 20:23 (060621)

eom

Re: "Since this nation was founded, each generation has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe. Now the trumpet summons us again." -Pres. John F. Kennedy........eom

nancy s. on 9/16/01 at 20:57 (060629)

is this a new idea? is it even an idea? (yawn)
there is pain enough everywhere, and there will be more to come. i agree with john, where he just wrote in the thread below, that it's time to 'ratchet down the rhetoric.'
looked to me as though you agreed with that below, in writing. guess my eyesight is worse than i thought.

Re: Is this an idea?

Steve P on 9/17/01 at 08:44 (060681)

Hi Nancy -- I'm not sure I understand your post.

Yes, this was & is a real idea.

The President who spoke those words lived them himself.....a 'young American who answered the call to service'

My best to you..........Steve

Re: "Since this nation was founded, each generation has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe. Now the trumpet summons us again." -Pres. John F. Kennedy........eom

nancy s. on 9/16/01 at 20:57 (060629)

is this a new idea? is it even an idea? (yawn)
there is pain enough everywhere, and there will be more to come. i agree with john, where he just wrote in the thread below, that it's time to 'ratchet down the rhetoric.'
looked to me as though you agreed with that below, in writing. guess my eyesight is worse than i thought.

Re: Is this an idea?

Steve P on 9/17/01 at 08:44 (060681)

Hi Nancy -- I'm not sure I understand your post.

Yes, this was & is a real idea.

The President who spoke those words lived them himself.....a 'young American who answered the call to service'

My best to you..........Steve