Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

an idea

Posted by paula on 9/17/01 at 18:00 (060776)

it would be helpful if some physical therapists posted here and helped us like the docs and pods. why doesn't everyone in pt tell their therapists about this site. it will probably send then more business besides helping folks here.

Re: an idea

Pauline on 9/17/01 at 20:12 (060803)

Nice idea Paula. I don't know if any Physical Therapist have ever been asked. It seems like the professionals start then leave. We haven't seen some of the doctors that used to answer questions for several weeks. It must be difficult because of their schedules.

paula on 9/17/01 at 20:36 (060806)

sure makes me appreciate the professionals who stick around. they are heroes. and the ones who have to come and go, they are most welcome back whenever they get a chance. many thanks. let's get some physical therapists here, y'all.

Pauline on 9/17/01 at 20:12 (060803)

Nice idea Paula. I don't know if any Physical Therapist have ever been asked. It seems like the professionals start then leave. We haven't seen some of the doctors that used to answer questions for several weeks. It must be difficult because of their schedules.

paula on 9/17/01 at 20:36 (060806)

sure makes me appreciate the professionals who stick around. they are heroes. and the ones who have to come and go, they are most welcome back whenever they get a chance. many thanks. let's get some physical therapists here, y'all.