Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ed....

Posted by wallyh on 9/18/01 at 11:19 (060846)

Ed,
Although I appreciate everyone's perspective here, looking back at the posts Donna was the one not listening. You were the third opinion on this matter, and the other two basically concurred with yours as an option. There are very few doctors who would even take the time to follow to answer the questions I have posed here, never mind following the trails of postings. That in itself speaks volumes about your dedication to healing. Your explanations gave me much more than a reasonable medical probability that this could be the problem and is is worth further exploration. I don't trust the medical profession in general, and your help has allayed some of my fears. I feel like I'm in a much safer informed place, before I go to my doctor's appointment today.

Sincerely,
Wallace Hardin

Re: Ed....

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/18/01 at 14:06 (060866)

Thank you Wally. Please contact me by email at eddavisdpm@hotmail.com so we can keep in touch as I am interested in knowing about your progress.
Regards,
Ed

Re: Ed....

Ed Davis, DPM on 9/18/01 at 14:06 (060866)

Thank you Wally. Please contact me by email at eddavisdpm@hotmail.com so we can keep in touch as I am interested in knowing about your progress.
Regards,
Ed