Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Doctors?

Posted by Barbara TX on 9/19/01 at 10:29 (060934)

Don't know if this is the correct board to post but TXBabs has had her head in the sand... where is DR. Zuckerman and Beiler... or Reid & Wander? Has everyone fled the message board from hell? B.

Re: Doctors?

Pauline on 9/19/01 at 12:03 (060944)

Barb,
Good question and what happened to the Sept. ESWT lotto winner. Nancy had a thread up, and now it's off the board too.

Beverly on 9/19/01 at 12:34 (060947)

About a week or so ago, Dr. Z. posted that he was taking an internet vacation... to spend time with wife/family. Everyone needs a break. I think this is good, because we sure don't want Dr. Z. to burn out.
Beverly

Pauline on 9/19/01 at 13:19 (060956)

Beverly.
Did he ever start taking his Orbasone trailer on the road? I remember someone mentioned that. Maybe it's a working vacation. We'll know when he gets back.

Re: Tired but alive and well

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/01 at 16:15 (060977)

Hi

I am alive but need some rest from treating feet. I have been working six day a week for the past month. For some reason last week made me stop and smell the roses. I don't know how I had the energy over the past year to respond to all of the great people that I have met on this web site. Today
I started to read heelspur.com posting again. So I am alive and well but need some rest. I hope to return to heelspurs.com but not every day. I still answer any e-mails that come to me at footcare@home.com . So hi Barbara

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/01 at 16:21 (060978)

I have been on the road at least one day per week training doctors in the use of ESWT. I tried to make sure that each doctor has hands on training for at least three patient. It has really been alot of work and I think I am starting to burn out. I really love this board but I have no idea how I
use to work, come home go to heelspurs.com and also spend time with my family. Last week was a personal wake up call and the importance of my family. I do consider heelpurs.com a family in addition. I really am going to miss DR. Ed becasue he really has passion for feet and knows alot about feet. He really made me feel that I could not log on and still know that a real expert was still willing to take the time to help.

He is going to be missed by Dr. Z . I don't think he can stay away. !!!!

Barbara TX on 9/19/01 at 18:11 (060990)

Glad that you are still on the front lines of the pf war! I was missing you, but the heat was sure on here at the board, as you have read. The tragedy has affected us all, but hopefully in a good way we will resole, like you, to prioritize in favor of family and those we love.

I am practicing my karate for the plane ride. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/01 at 18:24 (060995)

Looking forward to seeing you. I do have one question. We are going to need someone to take on the four sutures down the road. Let me know via e-mail how we can do this.

JudyS on 9/19/01 at 23:02 (061023)

I'll do it.....:)

Beverly on 9/21/01 at 15:22 (061185)

Dr. Z.,

With all the tireless hours you have put into helping your online foot community, you more than deserve a Board vacation. I certainly understand your need to create more personal space. All work and no play is not good for anyone. I appreciate all the time you've put in here, and would much rather see you take a break and slow down than burn out.
Thanks for all you do,
Beverly

Pauline on 9/19/01 at 12:03 (060944)

Barb,
Good question and what happened to the Sept. ESWT lotto winner. Nancy had a thread up, and now it's off the board too.

Beverly on 9/19/01 at 12:34 (060947)

About a week or so ago, Dr. Z. posted that he was taking an internet vacation... to spend time with wife/family. Everyone needs a break. I think this is good, because we sure don't want Dr. Z. to burn out.
Beverly

Pauline on 9/19/01 at 13:19 (060956)

Beverly.
Did he ever start taking his Orbasone trailer on the road? I remember someone mentioned that. Maybe it's a working vacation. We'll know when he gets back.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/01 at 16:15 (060977)

Hi

I am alive but need some rest from treating feet. I have been working six day a week for the past month. For some reason last week made me stop and smell the roses. I don't know how I had the energy over the past year to respond to all of the great people that I have met on this web site. Today
I started to read heelspur.com posting again. So I am alive and well but need some rest. I hope to return to heelspurs.com but not every day. I still answer any e-mails that come to me at footcare@home.com . So hi Barbara

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/01 at 16:21 (060978)

I have been on the road at least one day per week training doctors in the use of ESWT. I tried to make sure that each doctor has hands on training for at least three patient. It has really been alot of work and I think I am starting to burn out. I really love this board but I have no idea how I
use to work, come home go to heelspurs.com and also spend time with my family. Last week was a personal wake up call and the importance of my family. I do consider heelpurs.com a family in addition. I really am going to miss DR. Ed becasue he really has passion for feet and knows alot about feet. He really made me feel that I could not log on and still know that a real expert was still willing to take the time to help.

He is going to be missed by Dr. Z . I don't think he can stay away. !!!!

Barbara TX on 9/19/01 at 18:11 (060990)

Glad that you are still on the front lines of the pf war! I was missing you, but the heat was sure on here at the board, as you have read. The tragedy has affected us all, but hopefully in a good way we will resole, like you, to prioritize in favor of family and those we love.

I am practicing my karate for the plane ride. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/19/01 at 18:24 (060995)

Looking forward to seeing you. I do have one question. We are going to need someone to take on the four sutures down the road. Let me know via e-mail how we can do this.

JudyS on 9/19/01 at 23:02 (061023)

I'll do it.....:)

Beverly on 9/21/01 at 15:22 (061185)

Dr. Z.,

With all the tireless hours you have put into helping your online foot community, you more than deserve a Board vacation. I certainly understand your need to create more personal space. All work and no play is not good for anyone. I appreciate all the time you've put in here, and would much rather see you take a break and slow down than burn out.
Thanks for all you do,
Beverly