Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

NO ONE ELSE CAN LEAVE THIS BOARD

Posted by Carmen H on 9/19/01 at 16:04 (060972)

Allright you guys...no one else can go. I am starting to have some abandonment issues coming to the surface....sigh....

Re: this was meant to lighten the mood guys...

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 08:32 (061135)

Come on you guys...I need some cheer on here!!! No one replied to me which sinks me further into abandonment mode....

Tammie on 9/21/01 at 08:58 (061143)

Carmen,
I read it and laughed, but the mood here has been so touchy didn't want to say to much as might get bit!
I know what you were saying and you said it well, I think people are just so preoccupied with so many
different issues maybe it was overlooked lol! You are a sweet good person and it is nice to see you on
the ball! I love reading your posts very much! Take care and don't give up , the mood does need help
with lightening up!

And You are a good person to do it! Hugssssss to u! And a A+ for trying

john h on 9/21/01 at 10:37 (061153)

i have in the past written NBC and CBS trying to interest them in doing something on PF in their health segments. Someone like Dr. Nancy Snyderman.

Re: who is Nancy

Carmen on 9/21/01 at 11:17 (061162)

who is she? Were you aiming for a 60 minutes/48 hours type segment? WE definitely need more than 10 minutes....WAY too much to cover for a short segment.
What are the addresses there?
Any phone numbers?

Re: Thanks Tammie

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 11:19 (061163)

I know it's tough right now...everywhere. But we all have to keep on keepin on as I tell my husband.
Sometimes I think he feels worse than me...he gets VERY upset with all of my pain issues (that he can't help me) and I tell him...keep living and we'll get through it...just a little glitch.
:0)

john h on 9/21/01 at 13:50 (061174)

most health segment are no more than 5 minutes or less on the national stations. Dr. Nancy Snyderman is on one of the national programs on a reguar basis. She is very good. I think she now practices in San Francisco. She practiced medicine here in Little Rock for many years and was a regular on our local tv station. Some of the national stations picked up on her and she has done very well.

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 08:32 (061135)

Come on you guys...I need some cheer on here!!! No one replied to me which sinks me further into abandonment mode....

Tammie on 9/21/01 at 08:58 (061143)

Carmen,
I read it and laughed, but the mood here has been so touchy didn't want to say to much as might get bit!
I know what you were saying and you said it well, I think people are just so preoccupied with so many
different issues maybe it was overlooked lol! You are a sweet good person and it is nice to see you on
the ball! I love reading your posts very much! Take care and don't give up , the mood does need help
with lightening up!

And You are a good person to do it! Hugssssss to u! And a A+ for trying

john h on 9/21/01 at 10:37 (061153)

i have in the past written NBC and CBS trying to interest them in doing something on PF in their health segments. Someone like Dr. Nancy Snyderman.

Carmen on 9/21/01 at 11:17 (061162)

who is she? Were you aiming for a 60 minutes/48 hours type segment? WE definitely need more than 10 minutes....WAY too much to cover for a short segment.
What are the addresses there?
Any phone numbers?

Re: Thanks Tammie

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 11:19 (061163)

I know it's tough right now...everywhere. But we all have to keep on keepin on as I tell my husband.
Sometimes I think he feels worse than me...he gets VERY upset with all of my pain issues (that he can't help me) and I tell him...keep living and we'll get through it...just a little glitch.
:0)

john h on 9/21/01 at 13:50 (061174)

most health segment are no more than 5 minutes or less on the national stations. Dr. Nancy Snyderman is on one of the national programs on a reguar basis. She is very good. I think she now practices in San Francisco. She practiced medicine here in Little Rock for many years and was a regular on our local tv station. Some of the national stations picked up on her and she has done very well.