Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

john h, you elusive fellow

Posted by nancy s. on 9/20/01 at 10:08 (061050)

so john, what is your email address this week? i sent you a note to thank you for something white & maroon and wonderful that i received! but i'm not sure you got it.
nancy
p.s. a post you made this morning, i think to carmen? (not sure), was the first post i've ever seen of yours that contained no misspellings or typos. congratulations!

Re: john h, you elusive fellow

john h on 9/20/01 at 16:37 (061085)

nancy s i am on the move so as to never be pinned down. for sheer number of email address check out judy s. i received your email about the white and maroon item (that will give everone something to think about) so this week i will be located at john1932@swbell.net . and as to my spelling than has become my signature. you girls are so fussy about spelling. first julie, then judy, then carmen and now you. my quantum physics and quantam mathmatics are excellent despite my spelling. do you remember the algebraic formula or Boyle's law on gas? these are guy things! spelling is for sissys!

Julie on 9/21/01 at 02:14 (061125)

I have never never NEVER been fussy about your beautiful spelling, John. Never. I love your spelling. Always have.

All the best, Julie

Re: Uh Scott's notthe one with the dirnking problem...

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 17:09 (061196)

Mr. Martini!!! ha! Dear John you write just like my husband and he picks on me for picking on him.....
So I understand. You just do your best. We still love you!

Re: Oops...

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 17:12 (061197)

John~

I have to fess up! Read the subject to my last post. Um. I had a Margarita Cooler right before posting.
Can you tell I am not a big drinker?

john h on 9/21/01 at 18:55 (061209)

carmen:ummmmmmmmmm! is the subject missssspellllled?

Re: yup

John on 9/22/01 at 10:29 (061251)

Burning feet today! Ouch! Can I use THAT as an excuse for writing poorly?
Come on! I am out of margarita coolers!
by the way John...You are a handsome devil! I just took a gander at your picture!
Do people stil use that word? Gander? Is that a word?

Re: Carmen

CArmen H on 9/22/01 at 10:29 (061252)

Good lord carmen...I put John in the last Name posting....it was Carmen.
Did I say I WAS OUT of coolers?
Whew.

john h on 9/22/01 at 11:50 (061262)

i cannot remember how many times i have used the name of the person i was posting to rather than my name so just have a molson and relax carmen. manly men do not post on their looks only on their prowness as a great athlete. now our leader scott is a horse of a different breed he is likely to post on anything.

john h on 9/20/01 at 16:37 (061085)

nancy s i am on the move so as to never be pinned down. for sheer number of email address check out judy s. i received your email about the white and maroon item (that will give everone something to think about) so this week i will be located at john1932@swbell.net . and as to my spelling than has become my signature. you girls are so fussy about spelling. first julie, then judy, then carmen and now you. my quantum physics and quantam mathmatics are excellent despite my spelling. do you remember the algebraic formula or Boyle's law on gas? these are guy things! spelling is for sissys!

Julie on 9/21/01 at 02:14 (061125)

I have never never NEVER been fussy about your beautiful spelling, John. Never. I love your spelling. Always have.

All the best, Julie

Re: Uh Scott's notthe one with the dirnking problem...

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 17:09 (061196)

Mr. Martini!!! ha! Dear John you write just like my husband and he picks on me for picking on him.....
So I understand. You just do your best. We still love you!

Carmen H on 9/21/01 at 17:12 (061197)

John~

I have to fess up! Read the subject to my last post. Um. I had a Margarita Cooler right before posting.
Can you tell I am not a big drinker?

john h on 9/21/01 at 18:55 (061209)

carmen:ummmmmmmmmm! is the subject missssspellllled?

Re: yup

John on 9/22/01 at 10:29 (061251)

Burning feet today! Ouch! Can I use THAT as an excuse for writing poorly?
Come on! I am out of margarita coolers!
by the way John...You are a handsome devil! I just took a gander at your picture!
Do people stil use that word? Gander? Is that a word?

CArmen H on 9/22/01 at 10:29 (061252)

Good lord carmen...I put John in the last Name posting....it was Carmen.
Did I say I WAS OUT of coolers?
Whew.

john h on 9/22/01 at 11:50 (061262)

i cannot remember how many times i have used the name of the person i was posting to rather than my name so just have a molson and relax carmen. manly men do not post on their looks only on their prowness as a great athlete. now our leader scott is a horse of a different breed he is likely to post on anything.