Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anybody with this or have a clue?

Posted by Donna M on 9/21/01 at 22:50 (061224)

My heel seems to be getting better, unless I overdo or wear anything but my Birks, but now there is some new pain!

By the ball of my foot(on the side closer to the arch) I have got a knot that has come up, just almost right in the middle, and it is very painful!!

Anybody got a clue and if so how do I make it go away!??!!

Thanks, Donna

Re: Anybody with this or have a clue?

Alice on 9/27/01 at 09:47 (061722)

Hi Donna,
I think I have the same problem only it is not a knot it feels more like walking on 2 marbles in the right ball of the foot but there is nothing there if you look or feel the foot. Is this similar to what you are feeling? If so when I find out what it is I will post it.

Re: Anybody with this or have a clue?/ALICE!!!

Donna M on 10/03/01 at 07:21 (062140)

Thank you for responding!! Yes, that's what it feels like, but mine is one 'big' marble!! But I can feel mine and it hurts to push on it, as it does to stand on it!!
If you find out anything, please post it and I'll keep watching for it!
Thanks! Donna

Re: Anybody with this or have a clue?

Alice on 9/27/01 at 09:47 (061722)

Hi Donna,
I think I have the same problem only it is not a knot it feels more like walking on 2 marbles in the right ball of the foot but there is nothing there if you look or feel the foot. Is this similar to what you are feeling? If so when I find out what it is I will post it.

Re: Anybody with this or have a clue?/ALICE!!!

Donna M on 10/03/01 at 07:21 (062140)

Thank you for responding!! Yes, that's what it feels like, but mine is one 'big' marble!! But I can feel mine and it hurts to push on it, as it does to stand on it!!
If you find out anything, please post it and I'll keep watching for it!
Thanks! Donna