Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

to Tammie

Posted by Suzanne D on 9/23/01 at 08:42 (061325)

Dear Tammie,
I am writing to you for 3 reasons: to express my appreciation to you for the kindness you show to everyone, to let you know that I understand 'wordiness' in writing and speech :-), and to wish you well in your recovery.

First, I have noticed how unselfishly you encourage everyone who writes, and I appreciate this even more after reading of your continued and lengthy struggles with pain! You could have 'given up' and yet you keep trying, all the while encouraging others. That shows a lot of character!

Second, I have been teased through the years for taking so long to tell anything and have been told that I talk to everyone like they are in first grade! (When you talk to little children for hours each day, it happens!) My husband tells me he gets lost trying to follow my conversations and to please get to the bottom line! I have had to consciously work on being more concise. You will know that I think like you when I tell you that I have no trouble following long posts which you write! :-)

Third, I just want to wish you well in your recovery. You are in my prayers today. I hope this week you begin to see more improvement!

My best wishes to you...

Re: Thank u

Tammie on 9/23/01 at 13:07 (061336)

Hi,
Thank u for this it touched my heart! Life is for living and helping others thru the downsides! I may not have writing skills and that I acept, but will continue to try and with it also give with my heart as that is what I was taught to do! In that case thanks should go to my mom as she is who has guided my heart in a soft way! I have come to accept some of my short comings and make up for them in my strong areas. But heh I still love to learn a new way, and well try it ! Not always suceeding.
Please remember that there are so many wonderful people here who have given me the strenghth and courage to continue my search and I have thought I cannot ever repay them for all of what they have given me . But Maybe I can return just a bit of what I have been given! In the hopes that maybe someone ese will be touched! I see that you our sweet friend will also have much to share and so it will keep on going and going and well who knows what it will acomplish!

Thank you again for your show of kindness and I to wish to you the continuance of healing and enjoying the friendships here that are offered! So many have so much to offer as some leave to go on with there lives others remain and those who have left seem to pop in as they remember there friends here! It is with great joy to hear about lives returning to our friends and gives up hope and knowledge that this indeed is a wonderful place!!!!

I offer today a hug to cheer the future of many friendships and much more knowledge!

Suzanne D on 9/24/01 at 20:28 (061469)

Tammie, your comments about your mother rang a bell with me. My mother was the nicest person I have ever known, and she taught me many of the same things your mother taught you. I only wish I could measure up to the person she was!

Here is a quote that means a lot to me. I wanted to share it with you!

DO ALL THE GOOD YOU CAN,
BY ALL THE MEANS YOU CAN,
IN ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN,
IN ALL THE PLACES YOU CAN,
AT ALL THE TIMES YOU CAN,
TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU CAN,
AS LONG AS EVER YOU CAN.
-John Wesley

Tammie on 9/24/01 at 21:19 (061477)

My mother is also my best friend she is a wonderful women and I admire her greatly. I only hope I can pass on some of what she is.

Thank you so much for sharing this poem it is truly a way to try and live your life. I like it very much!!!!! And by the way I think you
are doing very good with measuring up and really it is not about measuring up it is about being you yourself a wonderful giving person,
and carrying on the good teachings to the next generation. We can only be who we are and with that reach for the stars! That is the best legacy
we can leave. Hugss to u my friend!

Tammie on 9/23/01 at 13:07 (061336)

Hi,
Thank u for this it touched my heart! Life is for living and helping others thru the downsides! I may not have writing skills and that I acept, but will continue to try and with it also give with my heart as that is what I was taught to do! In that case thanks should go to my mom as she is who has guided my heart in a soft way! I have come to accept some of my short comings and make up for them in my strong areas. But heh I still love to learn a new way, and well try it ! Not always suceeding.
Please remember that there are so many wonderful people here who have given me the strenghth and courage to continue my search and I have thought I cannot ever repay them for all of what they have given me . But Maybe I can return just a bit of what I have been given! In the hopes that maybe someone ese will be touched! I see that you our sweet friend will also have much to share and so it will keep on going and going and well who knows what it will acomplish!

Thank you again for your show of kindness and I to wish to you the continuance of healing and enjoying the friendships here that are offered! So many have so much to offer as some leave to go on with there lives others remain and those who have left seem to pop in as they remember there friends here! It is with great joy to hear about lives returning to our friends and gives up hope and knowledge that this indeed is a wonderful place!!!!

I offer today a hug to cheer the future of many friendships and much more knowledge!

Suzanne D on 9/24/01 at 20:28 (061469)

Tammie, your comments about your mother rang a bell with me. My mother was the nicest person I have ever known, and she taught me many of the same things your mother taught you. I only wish I could measure up to the person she was!

Here is a quote that means a lot to me. I wanted to share it with you!

DO ALL THE GOOD YOU CAN,
BY ALL THE MEANS YOU CAN,
IN ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN,
IN ALL THE PLACES YOU CAN,
AT ALL THE TIMES YOU CAN,
TO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU CAN,
AS LONG AS EVER YOU CAN.
-John Wesley

Tammie on 9/24/01 at 21:19 (061477)

My mother is also my best friend she is a wonderful women and I admire her greatly. I only hope I can pass on some of what she is.

Thank you so much for sharing this poem it is truly a way to try and live your life. I like it very much!!!!! And by the way I think you
are doing very good with measuring up and really it is not about measuring up it is about being you yourself a wonderful giving person,
and carrying on the good teachings to the next generation. We can only be who we are and with that reach for the stars! That is the best legacy
we can leave. Hugss to u my friend!