Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

How much of all of this has to do with 9-11-01?

Posted by Brenda G. on 9/23/01 at 21:55 (061381)

Hi, I don't post that often but I've received alot of excellent info over the past year in dealing with my PF pain. I've not followed the posts too closely over the past 2 weeks, but upon returning to a closer normalcy of my life, I've returned to the board only to find a disturbing occurrence. I wonder how much of what is going on has to do with the tragedy of 9-11. I work in a retail healthcare setting and I've noticed over the past 2 weeks of customers complaining of sleep disturbances and depression. I can see why Dr Ed feels like he needs to spend more time with his family. I appreciate the feedback from docs and fellow sufferers alike, but respect their personal needs as well. I may be way off base, but I wonder if the comflict which has ensued here is not related to the larger conflict that is emcompassing our lives. JMHO Brenda

Re: How much of all of this has to do with 9-11-01?

wendyn on 9/23/01 at 22:25 (061386)

Could be Brenda, although we've seem some board 'clashes' like this in the past that didn't relate to world events.

Certainly does give us all the opportunity to sit back and look at how we spend our time though...

Re: How much of all of this has to do with 9-11-01?

wendyn on 9/23/01 at 22:25 (061386)

Could be Brenda, although we've seem some board 'clashes' like this in the past that didn't relate to world events.

Certainly does give us all the opportunity to sit back and look at how we spend our time though...