Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Black Cherry Juice

Posted by Pauline on 9/27/01 at 08:47 (061715)

Any updates on the black Cherry juice trial? The database only shows two people trying it, Scott and John H. and I think John reported in one of his earlier posts that he was pretty much cured as a result of ESWT. So where do we stand on this one? How many others are using the stuff and what is happening or not happening? It doesn't seem right to throw it out there and not follow its course.

Re: Black Cherry Juice

D.Thomas on 9/27/01 at 08:54 (061716)

I have tried tart cherry juice concentrate. I don't know if it is the same as black cherry. I don't think it has done that much for me.

Re: Concerning trial Black Cherry Juice

Pauline on 9/29/01 at 09:28 (061853)

Since there has been very little reported back on the Black Cherry Juice trial, can we assume that heelspurs is not really backing this one? Is it safe to write it off as a 'don't spend your money' item.

john h on 10/04/01 at 13:19 (062230)

last i heard pauline was that scott was gulping it down straight on a regular basis.

Suzanne D on 10/04/01 at 20:19 (062257)

Today at the drug store I saw Black Cherry Concentrate GNC Dietary Suplement - 250 mg capsules. I bought a bottle and thought, 'Why not give it a try?' There are 60 capsules, so I will take 1 a day and finish the bottle and see what happens. Perhaps that will be one among many things that might work together to help me heal. I thought it was worth a try as I have read of the Black Cherry Juice on this site. I didn't know if the dietary supplements would work as well, but I saw them and thought I'd try. 'Nothing ventured; nothing gained' as they say.

Re: Black Cherry Juice

D.Thomas on 9/27/01 at 08:54 (061716)

I have tried tart cherry juice concentrate. I don't know if it is the same as black cherry. I don't think it has done that much for me.

Pauline on 9/29/01 at 09:28 (061853)

Since there has been very little reported back on the Black Cherry Juice trial, can we assume that heelspurs is not really backing this one? Is it safe to write it off as a 'don't spend your money' item.

john h on 10/04/01 at 13:19 (062230)

last i heard pauline was that scott was gulping it down straight on a regular basis.

Suzanne D on 10/04/01 at 20:19 (062257)

Today at the drug store I saw Black Cherry Concentrate GNC Dietary Suplement - 250 mg capsules. I bought a bottle and thought, 'Why not give it a try?' There are 60 capsules, so I will take 1 a day and finish the bottle and see what happens. Perhaps that will be one among many things that might work together to help me heal. I thought it was worth a try as I have read of the Black Cherry Juice on this site. I didn't know if the dietary supplements would work as well, but I saw them and thought I'd try. 'Nothing ventured; nothing gained' as they say.