Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

CALLING JUDY ?????????????

Posted by Laurie R on 9/27/01 at 23:19 (061773)

Dearest Judy , Where have you been ? Are you in NJ ? If so Post us and let us know how you are doing .. I miss ya girl ...... I hope your ZAP goes well. I'm thinking about you ...... Hugs , Laurie R

Re: CALLING JUDY ?????????????

Steve P on 9/28/01 at 06:39 (061779)

Hi Laurie --- I think today (Fri) is Zap Day. Judy's probably relaxing in Dr. Z's Winnebago getting a few zaps from Phil as you read this.

He also serves cold sodas right out of the refrigerator, just a few feet away.

Not a bad deal!

(So, Judy, am I about right?)

DR. Zuckerman on 9/29/01 at 07:15 (061843)

Hi

I saw Judy, John and Barbara yesterday in my Woodbury office. All is well

JudyS on 9/29/01 at 10:33 (061859)

Hi Laurie, et al,
Yes, Uncle Steve, that was about right (although I was not drinking soda....) - the three of us, John h, TexBarb, and myself were zapped yesterday, Friday. As always the visit has been filled with nothing but good people and lovely times. I arrived in the office several hours after John h only to find that he'd already made fast friends with a couple of ladys from the area - one was having her foot zapped as they were en route to a weekend in Atlantic City! Lucky for us, John got their email addresses and the next PF party will be in Atlantic City...
Dr. Z reminds me that I need to update my ESWT status on the ESWT board so I'll do that on Monday.
TexBarb and I are in Dr. Z's office as we speak, waiting for NancyN to arrive from Princeton......at which time we'll come up with some clever way to celebrate her 30th birthday. Oops, sorry Nen, was I not supposed to reveal that? :)
John h left for home very bright and early this morning so we are collectively mourning his absence......can't make friends as quickly without him around :)
Laurie, you're always such a sweetie - thanks for asking and we'll see ya'll when we get home.

Re: Can you believe these guys???

Nancy N on 9/30/01 at 12:38 (061912)

First of all, I have trouble believing that these three illustrious folks had nothing better to do Friday night than try to figure out when my birthday is. And then,when they were still not sure and I wouldn't tell until I arrived, they cheated!! They bribed Roxanne to look me up in Dr. Z's files rather than wait for my arrival! As a teacher, I am appalled at their shocking behavior!! I should have told them they couldn't have any of the homemade shoo-fly pie I brought with me, as punishment for their misbehavior!!

I am sad to report, though, that while I am heartened by the fact that TexBarb doesn't really have a bedside photo of Dick Cheney (phew!), the crush continues, unrelenting. I do not know what we are going to do with her except lock her away in a convent for a while. I think Judy and I could have gotten into a fight over Mr. Sheen (I claimed him first!)--but I am pretty sure that the fact that his show airs its season premiere on my birthday is a gesture in my favor, wouldn't you agree, Judy?

What a silly bunch we are.. ;)

Re: I didn't know it was your birthday

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/30/01 at 14:33 (061916)

Happy birthday( didn't know). If I was very fast out the door ( sorry). I had to get home to prepare ( clean ) the house for my wife jessica arrival. I hadn't sen her in over a month. Boy is it good to have her home again.

Thanks for the Pennington Cup. Now that is a place to get an education !!!
One of the best in the country. Is it still Pennington and then Princeton

Nancy N on 9/30/01 at 15:11 (061917)

Dr. Z--

No problem. I am glad I got to see you, however briefly. Don't worry, you have time if you are really feeling guilty about my birthday--it was not this weekend, as originally suspected by the Cheating Trio (or maybe it was just the Dynamic Duo, if John was gone by then!) You will have to ask them when it is, since they used such sneaky tactics to find out! But I will admit that I am turning 30 this time.... can't quite believe that!!

Pennington beats Princeton any day of the week, as far as I am concerned, even if we are comparing apples and oranges, since it's hard to compare prep schools and universities. Enjoy the mug, and next time you'll have to have some shoo-fly pie! :)

Steve P on 9/28/01 at 06:39 (061779)

Hi Laurie --- I think today (Fri) is Zap Day. Judy's probably relaxing in Dr. Z's Winnebago getting a few zaps from Phil as you read this.

He also serves cold sodas right out of the refrigerator, just a few feet away.

Not a bad deal!

(So, Judy, am I about right?)

DR. Zuckerman on 9/29/01 at 07:15 (061843)

Hi

I saw Judy, John and Barbara yesterday in my Woodbury office. All is well

JudyS on 9/29/01 at 10:33 (061859)

Hi Laurie, et al,
Yes, Uncle Steve, that was about right (although I was not drinking soda....) - the three of us, John h, TexBarb, and myself were zapped yesterday, Friday. As always the visit has been filled with nothing but good people and lovely times. I arrived in the office several hours after John h only to find that he'd already made fast friends with a couple of ladys from the area - one was having her foot zapped as they were en route to a weekend in Atlantic City! Lucky for us, John got their email addresses and the next PF party will be in Atlantic City...
Dr. Z reminds me that I need to update my ESWT status on the ESWT board so I'll do that on Monday.
TexBarb and I are in Dr. Z's office as we speak, waiting for NancyN to arrive from Princeton......at which time we'll come up with some clever way to celebrate her 30th birthday. Oops, sorry Nen, was I not supposed to reveal that? :)
John h left for home very bright and early this morning so we are collectively mourning his absence......can't make friends as quickly without him around :)
Laurie, you're always such a sweetie - thanks for asking and we'll see ya'll when we get home.

Re: Can you believe these guys???

Nancy N on 9/30/01 at 12:38 (061912)

First of all, I have trouble believing that these three illustrious folks had nothing better to do Friday night than try to figure out when my birthday is. And then,when they were still not sure and I wouldn't tell until I arrived, they cheated!! They bribed Roxanne to look me up in Dr. Z's files rather than wait for my arrival! As a teacher, I am appalled at their shocking behavior!! I should have told them they couldn't have any of the homemade shoo-fly pie I brought with me, as punishment for their misbehavior!!

I am sad to report, though, that while I am heartened by the fact that TexBarb doesn't really have a bedside photo of Dick Cheney (phew!), the crush continues, unrelenting. I do not know what we are going to do with her except lock her away in a convent for a while. I think Judy and I could have gotten into a fight over Mr. Sheen (I claimed him first!)--but I am pretty sure that the fact that his show airs its season premiere on my birthday is a gesture in my favor, wouldn't you agree, Judy?

What a silly bunch we are.. ;)

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/30/01 at 14:33 (061916)

Happy birthday( didn't know). If I was very fast out the door ( sorry). I had to get home to prepare ( clean ) the house for my wife jessica arrival. I hadn't sen her in over a month. Boy is it good to have her home again.

Thanks for the Pennington Cup. Now that is a place to get an education !!!
One of the best in the country. Is it still Pennington and then Princeton

Nancy N on 9/30/01 at 15:11 (061917)

Dr. Z--

No problem. I am glad I got to see you, however briefly. Don't worry, you have time if you are really feeling guilty about my birthday--it was not this weekend, as originally suspected by the Cheating Trio (or maybe it was just the Dynamic Duo, if John was gone by then!) You will have to ask them when it is, since they used such sneaky tactics to find out! But I will admit that I am turning 30 this time.... can't quite believe that!!

Pennington beats Princeton any day of the week, as far as I am concerned, even if we are comparing apples and oranges, since it's hard to compare prep schools and universities. Enjoy the mug, and next time you'll have to have some shoo-fly pie! :)