Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hello, Everyone!

Posted by Suzanne D on 9/29/01 at 13:32 (061864)

Hello! This message board has been 'quiet' today! I know that several of you have been to Dr. Z's for treatment and hope that went well. I am sure you all enjoyed being together and sharing stories!

Tammie, I hope your husband is improved, and Carmen, I hope you are resting better. Julie, if you are still reading the boards, I think of you often and wish you well. Ellen, I know that it is going to take time to recover from what you experienced a couple of weeks ago. Give yourself time and know that we are thinking of you.

It is a beautiful, cool, but sunny Autumn day here in Kentucky - the kind of day in which you want to go out and walk and enjoy the sunshine. I am making myself stay in as I plan to go tonight to see my daughter perform with her band and am trying to rest my feet for that.

All of you take care, and I hope everyone has a nice weekend! :-)

Re: Hello, Everyone!

Steve P on 9/29/01 at 17:13 (061890)

Hi Suzanne. Yes, it's quiet this weekend with several of our 'PF gang' together in Woodbury. But they should all be back on the board by tomorrow or Monday.

Take care & enjoy the band.

Steve

Suzanne D on 9/30/01 at 07:09 (061904)

Thanks, Steve. I did enjoy the band. It's funny: I really paid more attention to their FEET this time! I guess with mine hurting so much the last 4 months, I appreciated more all the marching that they do.

It was nice to see my daughter marching; this time last year she had a broken bone in her foot and was in a big 'boot', playing along the sidelines in the pit.

I felt myself almost falling out of my Boston Birks on the way up the bleachers, so I will now wear thicker socks when I am doing more walking and going up steps! Every day's a learning experience! :-)

My best to you...

Steve P on 9/29/01 at 17:13 (061890)

Hi Suzanne. Yes, it's quiet this weekend with several of our 'PF gang' together in Woodbury. But they should all be back on the board by tomorrow or Monday.

Take care & enjoy the band.

Steve

Suzanne D on 9/30/01 at 07:09 (061904)

Thanks, Steve. I did enjoy the band. It's funny: I really paid more attention to their FEET this time! I guess with mine hurting so much the last 4 months, I appreciated more all the marching that they do.

It was nice to see my daughter marching; this time last year she had a broken bone in her foot and was in a big 'boot', playing along the sidelines in the pit.

I felt myself almost falling out of my Boston Birks on the way up the bleachers, so I will now wear thicker socks when I am doing more walking and going up steps! Every day's a learning experience! :-)

My best to you...