Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

automatic links and web pages for doctors and frequent visitors

Posted by Scott R on 9/29/01 at 17:23 (061892)

It may be a little complex, but frequent visitors and doctors, please try using the system below to create your heelspurs.com contact page. The purpose is let new visitors simply click on our names to see who we are so that Dr's do not have to type out who they are everytime they post. It also gives our old-timers a way to let everyone see their heel pain history. There is also an email list frequent visitors can join for behind-the-scene discussions.

http://heelspurs.com/zz/people/index.cgi

To see an example of how it works, in the line below I typed 'Scr' except that I capitalized the 'R'. When the message boad saw that 'Scr' code it automatically generated the link 'Scott R'.
Scott R

Re: automatic links and web pages for doctors and frequent visitors

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/30/01 at 07:56 (061906)

Good idea. I tried to do this but I don't have a password so it won't submit my information. I tried making up a password and it didn't work

bbs on 9/30/01 at 08:13 (061907)

password was posted in heelspurs message board. i can't post it here because it shouldn't show in this thread of messages

Dr. Zuckerman on 9/30/01 at 07:56 (061906)

Good idea. I tried to do this but I don't have a password so it won't submit my information. I tried making up a password and it didn't work

bbs on 9/30/01 at 08:13 (061907)

password was posted in heelspurs message board. i can't post it here because it shouldn't show in this thread of messages