Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Davis, they are so cuteeeee

Posted by Tammie on 9/30/01 at 18:46 (061932)

It is so good to see the precious photos of the children, they are so cuteeeee oh my hope you have good locks and chains for doors , those little blonds will have many suitors, and dad may have his hands full!!!!!!! And the little guy he has the dads look dark hair does he have brown eyes also, nice family!!! Your wife I am assuming, she will have allot of work ahead smoothing the way for the girls hehehehe! Yes you have a beautiful family! Treasure them as they grow so very fast, seeing the beauty of a youngsters smile does remind us that there is hope! take care and have a good day!

Re: adorable kids

Carmen on 10/01/01 at 07:20 (061957)

I have baby fever and my husband says your pics didn't help!!!! ha ha
Adorable kids!!

Re: How sweet!

Suzanne D on 10/01/01 at 09:13 (061962)

My 'teacher's heart' would love to sit down with these sweet children and read them a Clifford book! Nothing is more fun than reading a good book to a child who is looking on with sparkling eyes! :-)

Re: adorable kids

Carmen on 10/01/01 at 07:20 (061957)

I have baby fever and my husband says your pics didn't help!!!! ha ha
Adorable kids!!

Re: How sweet!

Suzanne D on 10/01/01 at 09:13 (061962)

My 'teacher's heart' would love to sit down with these sweet children and read them a Clifford book! Nothing is more fun than reading a good book to a child who is looking on with sparkling eyes! :-)