Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Arch Brace?

Posted by JoAnn Fl on 10/02/01 at 23:15 (062130)

Have you tried one? Does it help any at all? Which one is the best for PF?

Re: What kind of brace??

Carmen H on 10/05/01 at 07:36 (062278)

Please specify.

JoAnn Fl on 10/05/01 at 09:47 (062290)

I am thinking of buying the FABS arch band. Go to http://www.fabs.com it will tell you about it.

Re: Look on this site first....

Carmen H on 10/05/01 at 13:12 (062311)

See if Scott offers something on his site before you go getting that.

JoAnn Fl on 10/05/01 at 13:27 (062313)

Too Late, I already sent the check. I did check out Scott's first, it was a toss up but I took the plunge! I am trying to get way from all the taping. They do have a 30 day money back gaurentee. Check back in a week and I'll tell you how they are.

Scott R on 10/05/01 at 16:47 (062328)

Thanks Carmen for the effort, but I don't stock those type of devices yet. I just haven't got around to choosing one, placing an order, and making the order page. I'm trying to get the booklet completed. I just thought of a clever little scheme today. I make the online book easy to read with the optimum white text on blue background. In years past when it was short, that's what I had. But once it got longer I decided to make it black on white for easy printing. But I still hated making it harder for those who wanted to read it online (white on blue is much better for the eyes). If I go back to white on blue, many people who want to print it out will need to pay the $10 for me to send an improved hard copy ('The best of heelspurs.com') because the blue on many printers will come out all black.

Carmen H on 10/05/01 at 07:36 (062278)

Please specify.

JoAnn Fl on 10/05/01 at 09:47 (062290)

I am thinking of buying the FABS arch band. Go to http://www.fabs.com it will tell you about it.

Carmen H on 10/05/01 at 13:12 (062311)

See if Scott offers something on his site before you go getting that.

JoAnn Fl on 10/05/01 at 13:27 (062313)

Too Late, I already sent the check. I did check out Scott's first, it was a toss up but I took the plunge! I am trying to get way from all the taping. They do have a 30 day money back gaurentee. Check back in a week and I'll tell you how they are.

Scott R on 10/05/01 at 16:47 (062328)

Thanks Carmen for the effort, but I don't stock those type of devices yet. I just haven't got around to choosing one, placing an order, and making the order page. I'm trying to get the booklet completed. I just thought of a clever little scheme today. I make the online book easy to read with the optimum white text on blue background. In years past when it was short, that's what I had. But once it got longer I decided to make it black on white for easy printing. But I still hated making it harder for those who wanted to read it online (white on blue is much better for the eyes). If I go back to white on blue, many people who want to print it out will need to pay the $10 for me to send an improved hard copy ('The best of heelspurs.com') because the blue on many printers will come out all black.