Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr.s I have a question...

Posted by CArmen H on 10/03/01 at 14:55 (062166)

Back to the drawing board for me. I am pretty sure my problems (ALL of them) have to be nerve related. EMG testing Oct. 31st. In the meantime Do you have any idea what could be causing the stinging, burning and stabbing pain across the bottoms of BOTH feet? It's not there in the morning...it progresses throughout the day and is at it's worst when I go to bed.
I am trying to individualize my problems again (perhaps they are from three different injuries, situations etc). It's not my Lumbar Spine even though it hurts....I had MRI done and it shows nothing abnormal.
So starting with my feet since they are the worst. What nerve problems could be occuring with the progression I mentioned? TTS doesn't sound like this....
Thanks for your time...again. I really appreciate you.

Re: Dr.s I have a question...

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/06/01 at 10:49 (062373)

Could be tendon any or nerve. problem in the foot and or lower back Testing could give some additional diagnostic information,

Re: Dr.s I have a question...

Dr. Zuckerman on 10/06/01 at 10:49 (062373)

Could be tendon any or nerve. problem in the foot and or lower back Testing could give some additional diagnostic information,