Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Necee

Posted by Tammie on 10/04/01 at 13:10 (062228)

I do hope that u are feeling better, as I am thinking of you and hoping that it was just a viral sort of thing. Necee you are in thoughts and prayers and hope to hear from u soon! Hope the dr. visit went well this morning and soon you will be able to tell us how you are doing! Hugssssssssss to u!

Re: Necee

Laurie R on 10/04/01 at 16:33 (062237)

Dear Necee ,This goes for me too... I hope everything turned out well at the doctors appointment. Thinking about you ... Please let us know how you are feeling .... Much love , Laurie R

Janet C. on 10/05/01 at 02:32 (062273)

Dearest Necee, I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and I know we all are pulling for you, and hoping you feel much better real soon! Get the rest that your body needs, and take good care of yourself!
With Love, Janet

Re: Thanks Dear Friends!

Necee on 10/06/01 at 01:11 (062355)

You all are so wonderful!!
I know that it's your caring thoughts and sincere prayers that have helped me to get through this ordeal. I love and appreciate each one of you!
I must say that I'm feeling much better after spending all day in the ER Thursday. I guess the only good thing to come out of this is my foot is feeling much better! How could it not be!.....I've been flat on my back for 4 days. Sincerely I do appreciate your concern. I'm very blessed.

So long as we love, we serve. So long as we are loved by others I would say we are almost indispensable; and no man is usless while he has a friend. Robert Louis Stevenson

Love and prayers to you all,
Necee

Laurie R on 10/04/01 at 16:33 (062237)

Dear Necee ,This goes for me too... I hope everything turned out well at the doctors appointment. Thinking about you ... Please let us know how you are feeling .... Much love , Laurie R

Janet C. on 10/05/01 at 02:32 (062273)

Dearest Necee, I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and I know we all are pulling for you, and hoping you feel much better real soon! Get the rest that your body needs, and take good care of yourself!
With Love, Janet

Re: Thanks Dear Friends!

Necee on 10/06/01 at 01:11 (062355)

You all are so wonderful!!
I know that it's your caring thoughts and sincere prayers that have helped me to get through this ordeal. I love and appreciate each one of you!
I must say that I'm feeling much better after spending all day in the ER Thursday. I guess the only good thing to come out of this is my foot is feeling much better! How could it not be!.....I've been flat on my back for 4 days. Sincerely I do appreciate your concern. I'm very blessed.

So long as we love, we serve. So long as we are loved by others I would say we are almost indispensable; and no man is usless while he has a friend. Robert Louis Stevenson

Love and prayers to you all,
Necee